Αγγελίες εργασίας για Database. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Database στην Ελλάδα!
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Welcome Pickups, the position of Ruby on Rails Engineer Our client At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step outside the airplane till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport, equip them with all the necessary...
... products they will need during their trip, as well as stand by them for any information or product they need for the duration of their stay, through our mobile application.
Although we are just a 3-years old company, we have been named "Best New Solution in Travel for 2016", have welcomed more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide, gathered raving reviews for our level of service.
If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission to expand Welcome globally and create the perfect travel experience from start to finish, go ahead and apply for the position.
The position will join an existing agile team of 3 Ruby engineers reporting directly to the Technical Product Management and work with the Operations and Customer Support teams to design and ship features that improve their performance.
What you'll do:
• Develop the next versions of our current APIs (quick documentation preview here) to support our mobile apps:
o Driver Mobile App
o Traveller Mobile App
o Service Suppliers & Partners Mobile App
• Deepen the integration of Welcome with third parties. We already have a rather big set of integrations with APIs (Vero, Twilio, Firebase, Pushwoosh, Flightstats, Intercom, Zendesk and a series of Hotels reservation management systems. Part of your job will be to expand, update, monitor and maintain those integrations
• Engage in everyday challenges utilizing your skillset. Our product is highly used by people who depend on their everyday work (drivers, partners, operations) and our environment is scaling so quickly that you will face smaller or more challenging problems very frequently. We expect you to quickly engage and help other team members with your programming development skills.
The ideal candidate needs to have extensive hands-on experience in Ruby and the Rails framework and ideally in designing, developing, testing and improving APIs for mobile apps.
More specifically we are looking for:
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby and/or Rails developer
• Experience developing APIs for Mobile Applications
• A firm grasp of Ruby & Rails test frameworks (minitest / rspec)
• Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Familiarity with NoSQL databases / stores & ElasticSearch
• Ability to coordinate with remote team members
• BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
• Passion to work in an ever-changing environment and in a company that grows 4x every year.
Our client offers
• Salary based on your experience
• A great working environment, full of drive and energy
• The tools you need to perform your daily tasks, including a computer workstation of your choice.
LS – Data Analyst / ETL Developer Key Responsibilities: Extensively worked with Business Users in gathering requirements and actively cataloging and supporting various issues and providing their solution. Responsible for coding SSIS processes to import data into the Data Warehouse from Excel Spreadsheet, Flat Files and OLEDB Sources. Used bunch of transformations in Pentaho transformations including Row Normalizer, Row Demoralizer, Database Lookup, Database...
PeopleCert, global leader in exam delivery and certification of professionals, with more than 130 new hires within 2017, is looking for a Database
Το Mediterranean College στη Θεσσαλονίκη στο πλαίσιο στελέχωσης της σχολής πληροφορικής ζητά να προσλάβει Διδακτικό Προσωπικό για τη διδασκαλία μαθημάτων Databases και Team Project για διδασκαλία στην αγγλική γλώσσα. (κωδικός θέσης: PTEN) Απαραίτητα προσόντα: Δίπλωμα πληροφορικού...
Blockachain seeks for a Software Engineer (Ref: BSPD1) The key responsibilities of the candidate include: develop, test and implement technical solutions analyze, modify and maintain existing applications prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications Candidate qualifications/profile: Minimum requirements: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Proven experience in Java RESTful web services...
Blockachain seeks for SharePoint ASP.NET Developer (Ref: BSPD1) The key responsibilities of the candidate include: develop, test and implement technical solutions analyze, modify and maintain existing applications Candidate qualifications/profile: Minimum requirements: University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent Experience in Microsoft SharePoint development C# ASP.NET LINQ XML Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web Services...
Athens Technology Center (ATC) seeks for a Full-Stack Software Engineer The key responsibilities of the candidate include: Develop, test and implement technical solutions Analyze, modify and maintain existing applications Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications Candidate qualifications/profile: Minimum requirements: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Proven experience in Java HTML...
iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position. On behalf of our client, leader in Unified Customer Care...
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to work in a rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth? We are seeking for
Όμιλος εταιριών στον Πειραιά ζητεί Senior IT Απαραίτητα προσόντα: IT director / CTO Sysadmin / network admin / database admin IT coordinator Υπεύθυνος μηχανοργάνωσης, διαχείρισης πληροφοριακών υποδομών [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.] Τηλ.: 210 4174780
Developers Requirements: Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Communications Technology Good knowledge of English You will be responsible for: Developing applications with modern technologies and agile practices, from the design phase to the testing and performance monitoring phase Participate in the design of the backend API and data models of the applications that draw information from the main institutional...
... analysis and troubleshooting
Ideal candidate’s qualifications:
• Passion for engineering: analyzing and fixing things
• Doing things the smart and easy way
• Simplification skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, meeting deadlines
• Strong team player
• Computer Science/Engineering Graduate
• At least 3yrs experience in development, preferably in big/popular news sites
The company offers:
• Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience
• Visibility of your work in a highly appreciated site
• Financially stable environment
Please submit resume in English indicating the position for which you are interested in
SSC Operator (m/f) - Thessaloniki Job description: The suitable candidates will be responsible for maintain the company’s database by entering new and updated customer and account information. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, establishing entry priorities Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete...