Αγγελίες εργασίας για Customers. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Customers στην Ελλάδα!
Our client, a multinational company based in Eindhoven, wishes to hire Industrial SCADA software engineers Client is working as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. The goal is to increase, in close cooperation with customers, production and efficiency and thus maximize competitiveness. Added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and their in-depth product...
... and process knowledge. In our approach teamwork and partnership are key concepts in relation with both customer and suppliers. To strengthen software development team within the business unit Industrial IT, we are looking for passionate Industrial SCADA / Software Engineers.
You will work closely with clients and internal project manager for the overall project.
You will analyze, in cooperation with the project, the needs and requirements of the client and translates it into a functional description.
You will develop software to control industrial processes and visualization (HMI SCADA).
You implement data logging and processing of industrial processes (Historian, SQL, SSRS).
You keep abreast of the latest technologies and applies them in your projects.
You carry yourself the required tests; possibly in cooperation with the customer.
Since we are active in industries diversion, you are open for every new challenge.
In time, there are growing possibilities to project manager or solution architect
You have a higher technical (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent experience.
You have a interest in the development of industrial applications (SCADA, Historian, SQL, …).
Knowledge of the GE Proficy IP suite (Historian, Cimplicity, iFix, Workflow …) is a plus, but not required.
You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
You want up-to-date in terms of technology and software development.
Integration of bar code scanners, RF-ID readers or other peripherals are an interesting challenge for you.
You are flexible and stress resistant.
You have a good knowledge (oral and written) in English
Work experience is not required.
Client offers a professional working environment where teamwork is central with completed an attractive salary package with fringe benefits (laptop, car, etc, but appreciates everything and respects your insight and opinion. You work with a committed and highly motivated team.
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Yacht Brokerage company requires an Operator. Job Description: • Communicate with clients in order to understand their needs/requests and provide them with excellency the information and services requested. • Interact with operation team as well as the other departments of the company, to provide the best support possible related to the customers’ requests. • Act fast, sufficiently and find the best way/service, in-house as well as out of house...
... in order to fulfill customers’ requests.
• Record all relevant actions to the ERP system.
• Prepare and present all relevant paperwork to manager(s) to finalize the invoicing of the services offered.
• 24/7 availability
The right person should be:
• Preferably bilingual, otherwise excellent English speaker
• Computer literate
• Polite, patient, a team worker, excellent in customer service
• Relative experience will be highly appreciated.
CVs with code operator1.
Axel Accessories is a leading design and trading company of private label women's and girls fashion handbags, apparel and accessories based in Greece with owned branded shops and customers across Europe and throughout the world. With us you can work in the wonderful world of fashion and make your dreams come true in a friendly, human and also international environment. The company is currently seeking to hire, for its Thessaloniki Headquarters: IT Manager...
Financial Analyst Athens, Attica, Greece · Financial Reporting · FA 006 Description: In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance...
IP Operations Engineer Athens, Attica, Greece · FTSB · FTSB 001 Description: In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them. So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right...
ΕΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΥ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΠΟ ΕΣΕΝΑ ΞΕΚΙΝΑΜΕ [To send your CV please click here] Kotsovolos is seeking for a B2B Sales Consultant (Erithrea Attica based) Job Purpose: Reporting to the B2B Manager, the right candidate will be responsible to: Promote all products and services offered by the Company to existing and prospective b2b customers through a relationship-based approach Meet all sales objectives under the guidelines and policies...
Commercial Policy Analyst Athens, Attica, Greece · Customer Operations · CPA 001 Description: In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them. So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives...
AMC on behalf of its client, a multinational UAE group of companies, is seeking to appoint for its Turkey based subsidiary the following Position/Title: PR Customer Service Manager Level: Middle level Reporting to: General Manager Gender: Female Age: 35+ Based in: Turkey, Yalova Language: Turkish and English fluent is a must Background Previous experience: 7-10 years’ experience in Hotel customer service Roles Responsibilities: The PR Customer service...
CRM Outbound Team Leader Athens, Attica, Greece · BUSINESS SEGMENT · COTL 001 Description: In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance...
Information Security Specialist Greece · Information Security · INFOSEC 003 Description: In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance...
Neilson Hellas Resorts Barman Operating 6 summer beachside resorts throughout Greece in the following locations. Messini Beach in Kalamata Buca Beach in Kalamata Portomyrina in Lemnos island Aeolian Village in Lesvos island Vounaki Beach hotel and Marina in Paleros Aitoloakarnanias Retreat Hotel in Sivota Thesprotias Neilson provides an exception level of service to their prominently UK customers. Our staff are passionate, professional and personable who enjoy...
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Douleutaras.gr, the position of Frontend Engineer (HTML/JS) The company: Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched 3.5 years ago and since then we have helped more than 250.000 customers find the right expert for their job.We have been growing extremely fast (more than €2m annual revenue in just 3 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors...
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Douleutaras.gr, the position of Software Engineer (Backend) The company: Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched 3.5 years ago and since then we have helped more than 250.000 customers find the right expert for their job.We have been growing extremely fast (more than €2m annual revenue in just 3 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors...
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto...
Key Account Manager In MAS S.A. we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager, who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Key Account Manager roll is, to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seeking new opportunities. Preferred candidates will be an integral part of a successful sales team and will carry out a customer focused business development and service...