Αγγελίες εργασίας για Cover. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Cover στην Ελλάδα!
On behalf of our client, a private clinic in Cyprus with a focus on treating patients with chronic diseases we are looking for a physiotherapist. Best case scenario: + 3 years of experience in a similar position and fluency in Greek and English (Russian a big plus). The clinic is offering an attractive salary package and relocation support. Job Description: • Evaluating the medical history of new patients • Developing treatment plans based on medical...
... diagnoses and prescriptions
• Providing patients with massage therapy to relieve soft tissue pain
• Providing treatment using physiotherapy and rehabilitation equipment (e.g. laser therapy, electrotherapy)
• Giving patients exercises designed to strengthen and increase their motor abilities
• Motivating patients to develop their strength and perform exercises by themselves without supervision
• Helping patients and their families cope with the recovery process
• Keeping updated patient records detailing all therapy provided (i.e. treatment and results)
• Adjusting plans and prescribing new treatment, where necessary
• Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
• + 3 years of professional experience
• Interest and understanding of technology
• Systematic approach to problem-solving
•Very good English language skills (C1), Russian a big plus
Our client offers:
• A salary that meets the requirements of the position
• Permanent position
• Accommodation support
If you are interested, please send your CV to the email below.
Do you like to discover new destinations, fascinating people and customs? Large and rapidly developed holding, looking for colleagues for a summer job in Greece! We are searching for 25 Representatives in Chalkidiki, Crete, Thasos, Zakynthos, and Corfu. The job involves going to Greece for a period of about 5 months (during the May-October season). Coordinates the transfer to the airport's tourists to resorts and carries out tourist programs with...
Tour representatives may be 'on-call' 24 hours a day.
Prepares informative material for tourists
Provides information to the group, both before and during the program
Resolving conflict with clients
Referring complaints and problems to senior management
Specialized training in the field of tourism, seminars, and excursions
Monthly fixed income insurance plus significant bonuses according to results
Certificate of successful completion of international practice
Tour operator will pay the cost of transport, accommodation, and meals in Greece (throughout the activity).
Excellent knowledge of Romanian or Polish or Bulgarian or Serbian + English or Greek language
Category B driving license & good driving skills
Communication skills (both oral and written)
Listening and negotiation skills
Friendly and approachable manner problem-solving
Planning and organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. For our Operations...
... in Greece we are currently are looking for a Project Manager in order to strengthen our Project Management Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Defining the project brief and setting client expectations in respect of deliverables, plans and management of the project.
Establishing an appropriate project governance structure, in line with SIA’s program/project methodology
Developing estimates of resources, costs and durations and based on these, creating a high-level project schedule and requesting appropriate resources.
Facilitating the development of all elements of the project plans and schedule according to the project brief; agreeing all plans with the relevant stakeholders.
Managing, maintaining and tracking the overall project plan, controls, budget and work assignments according to established SIA governance.
Managing project risks and issues engaging all the team members and initiating corrective/preventive actions.
Performing comparisons of estimated and actual costs and completing financial closeout.
Facilitating the project evaluation and obtaining approval to close out the project, documented within end project report.
Building and maintaining a cohesive cross-organization project team ethos and fostering productive working relationships, optimally assigning tasks to team members. Organizing, leading, and motivating a matrix team of SIA Group SME’s.
Maintaining a dialogue with PMO to ensure that defined project processes are followed and that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Ensuring a clean, structured and fully supported transition to BAU providing out of hours cover when necessary.
Reporting project status (schedule, cost, benefit, risk, issues and scope) to all stakeholders on a regular agreed basis.
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and/or web services for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites and/or web services. In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient: • either in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional) • either with experience in...
... MySQL and JReports platform.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website and/or web services updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website and/or web services content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining and understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites and servicesapps locations to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional).
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.