Αγγελίες εργασίας για Coordinate. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Coordinate στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a leading company, well-established in the food production sector. The jobholder will be a self-motivated professional with achievement drive and organization skills to: Formulate and upon approval coordinate the implementation of quality assurance goals, objectives and policies. Develop, maintain and implement quality and food safety procedures and control mechanisms according to local and international quality standards and policies. Ensure...
... compliance with company’s legislation, GFSI, and Customer requirements, liaising with industry and regulatory institutions and authorities.
Perform QMS and food safety audits within the organization and the suppliers.
Liaises with suppliers in order to assess product specifications, resolve quality-related issues and maintain quality standards.
Identify the gaps and seek improvements throughout all processes.
Be responsible for proactive development, ongoing management and continuous improvement of the Quality & Food Safety Management Systems.
Our client is an innovative Greek pharmaceutical company that wishes to employ 2 Regulatory Affairs professionals at the level of Senior Officer and Officer respectively. Coordinates and participates in preparation of different types of regulatory submissions (e.g. dossier, variations, and scientific advice submissions) to competent authorities worldwide for approved and developmental products. Contributes to and implement, execute the filing plan for...
... relevant countries.
Preparation of registration files (Centralized, Decentralized, Mutual and National procedures)
Communication with public authorities regarding new registrations, variations and renewals as well as monitoring of labeling and packaging issues, ensuring adherence to legal requirements.
Conducts proper assessments in order to anticipate questions and critical issues.
Reviews and updates CMC (chemical-manufacturing control) data.
Monitors and evaluates the impact of the local legislation changes of each country on business activities and guarantees organization readiness to address them proactively and aligns local regulatory affairs goals to strategic functional objectives.
Prepares and ensures regulatory submissions are made on time and meet company’s corporate and local regulatory requirements.
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Social Media Manager We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager who will be responsible for creating and publishing posts, as well as moderating user generated content that appears on our clients’ pages. She/He will work collaboratively with Account Managers, Community Specialists, Graphic Designers, and senior leadership and will report directly to the Social Media Content Specialist Lead. Key Responsibilities: Community Strategy 40% Assist with...