Αγγελίες εργασίας για Contribute. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Contribute στην Ελλάδα!
Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts,a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Art Director Key Responsibilities: Work closely with development team to ensure that design specifications are implemented Keeps up-to-date on design trends to make sure work is as fresh and relevant as possible Contribute new ideas and fresh solutions Manage the day-to-day progress of a project Required Qualifications:...
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry. Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed base. Is the contact with...
... the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 0 – 2 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
Please send your cv (in English, or Dutch) in Microsoft Word format at: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title. (www.hrstrategy.gr)
We are looking for a motivated and adaptable individual to support our senior management team as Chief of Staff. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO. The Chief of Staff will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow the CEO to focus on growing our business. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success...
Admin Accounting Assistant Responsibilities Perform general office duties Process issue invoices Prepare deposits, process payments, create financial reports, assist with the budget planning, prepare and submit tax forms and maintain financial databases and spreadsheets Support accountants by performing some of the basic accounting duties. Answer phones, greet customers, make appointments, file paperwork, perform data entry, scan documents, receive and...
Fundraising Manager PROF-101 Optimal HR Group, on behalf of its client, a Greek nongovernmental organizationis hiringan experienced and reliable Fundraising Manager. Responsibilities Leading role in identifying donor resources Raise funds and write proposals for long-term organizational sustainability Actively contribute to the development of the Νon-Governmental Organization’s (NGO) fundraising strategy Focus on the acquisition of regular...
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a hospital based in Denmark, dynamic professionals to cover the following positions: Medical Doctors / Surgical Specialists Diagnostic Radiologists (Relocation in Denmark) Job Description: Contributes to the department’s daily operations and activities...
Digital Communication Designer Destsetters, the most innovative Tourism Digital Organization, specializing in advanced Hotel Content, is looking for a talented Digital Communication Designer who will contribute to the content development and distribution of its 3 major projects: Travel By Interest, Hotelier Academy Greece International and Upselling Hotel. What you will do: Create engaging Visual Material based on our projects' content and organize its...
This is an advert for passionate PHP developers who are eager to use their skills and energy to contribute to their team's success. The successful PHP developer will work on a universal product, as part of a multinational team with offices in Athens and abroad, and provide solutions that improve customer engagement, analyse relevant metrics and increase revenues. Sounds good? Keep reading:-) Benefits: For this PHP back-end developer position our client offers:...
Are you a motivated Human Resources professional ready to contribute to the key functions of an organization? Do you have experience as a HR Generalist, handling the HR operations, procedures and organizational programs? Are you interested in the personal development of the people within an organization? If you answered yes to the above, then read on! Benefits The company offers the following benefits for the HR Generalist role: Competitive remuneration...
GRNET is seeking an enthusiastic human resources manager to join its team and contribute to the current growth of the company's activities. The role entails:
Are you an experienced iOS developer? Do you enjoy developing innovative applications and work within a dynamic and flexible environment? We have just the ideal offer to make! We are looking for an iOS developer to join our client's team and come up with new ideas to contribute to the company's growth. Our client is a dynamic company, specialized in smart devices applications and their strategy focuses on exploring the latest technologies, combined with...
Our client, a well-known and well-established Greek company of FMCGs operating also outside Greece, wants to hire an Assistant Brand Manager The incumbent will report directly to the Marketing Manager, will be an active member of a dynamic Marketing team and will instrumentally contribute to designing and implementing Marketing Plans for existing and new products. This includes Market Research, Market-data Analysis, Promotional Activities and Advertising. Requirements:...
Photographer Full Time - Greece A full time Photographer is required with artistic and technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce images that visually tell a story. The role is based in Greece but involves extensive frequent travel. Key Responsibilities: Shooting, editing, and uploading weekly menu items for the brand Shooting lifestyle for the Meeting Point Hotels/ Labranda website, marketing, and social media Contribute to brainstorms...
Our client is a multinational Greek Pharmaceutical company. Position requirements Coordinates and participates in preparation of different types of regulatory submissions (e.g. dossier, variations, and scientific advice submissions) to competent authorities worldwide for approved and developmental products. Contribute to and implement, execute the filing plan for relevant countries. Preparation of registration files (Centralized, Decentralized, Mutual...
... and National procedures)
Communication with public authorities regarding new registrations, variations and renewals as well as monitoring of labeling and packaging issues, ensuring adherence to legal requirements.
Conducts proper assessments in order to anticipate questions and critical issues.
Reviews and updates CMC (chemical-manufacturing control) data.
Monitors and evaluates the impact of the local legislation changes of each country on business activities and guarantees organization readiness to address them proactively and aligns local regulatory affairs goals to strategic functional objectives.
Prepares and ensures regulatory submissions are made on time and meet company’s corporate and local regulatory requirements.
Our client, a well established cosmetics raw materials company wishes to hire a Regulatory Manager The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and conducting Cosmetic Safety Assessments, Toxicological Reviews, Product Information Files and associated services. • To continue to grow the cosmetic safety assessment services in order to achieve an efficient and respected service. • To develop work associated with the safety assessments, to...
... include Toxicological reviews, Product Safety Data Sheets, Product Information Pack reviews, reviews of Cosmetic Labelling, writing Cosmetic Manuals for clients and providing training for clients as required in order to provide a service in line with customer needs.
• To complete all chargeable work efficiently, within the timescales to ensure customer satisfaction and the efficiency of the business and personal chargeability targets.
• To support business development activities as required in order to grow the business
• To maintain a full knowledge and understanding of the developing requirements of the areas mentioned above, as well as any new legislation and standards which may be appropriate to this area, in order to service our clients’ ongoing requirements.
• To work closely with the R&D Director in order to contribute to other areas in order to broaden our in-house capabilities.
• To train the technical and commercial teams on basic safety knowledge to ensure awareness of the importance of safety for customer protection
• To be responsible for all safety activities during Innovation and NPD, for the final safety assessment and for ensuring that products on the markets are safe though their lifecycle
Skills and Knowledge
• Thorough technical knowledge and experience of the Cosmetics and toiletries industry, to carry out complete Cosmetic Product Safety Reports and toxicological reviews.
• To have effective Interpersonal skills, showing an ability to develop good working relationships with people at all levels both inside and outside of the business.
• Good communication skills needed
• High level of accuracy needed
• A Pharmacist or a Toxicologist or a Biochemist or any adjacent field with at least 1 year experience in toxicology or safety assessment in the FMCG, life science or chemical industry. Dermatological background or experience is an advantage.
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title at email@example.com (www.hrstrategy.gr)
Restaurant Waiter – Ios Island Season 2018 The five-star Liostasi Hotel Suites, the top hotel of Ios Island and one of the leading boutique hotels of Greece, is looking for a Restaurant waiter. The newly upgraded Liostasi Hotel Suites is part of the Denaxas Group of Companies and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Responsibilities: Provides a high standard of restaurant services. Guiding guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge...