Αγγελίες εργασίας για Computer. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Computer στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Sr. Application Developer .Net [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Yacht Brokerage company requires an Operator. Job Description: • Communicate with clients in order to understand their needs/requests and provide them with excellency the information and services requested. • Interact with operation team as well as the other departments of the company, to provide the best support possible related to the customers’ requests. • Act fast, sufficiently and find the best way/service, in-house as well as out of house...
... in order to fulfill customers’ requests.
• Record all relevant actions to the ERP system.
• Prepare and present all relevant paperwork to manager(s) to finalize the invoicing of the services offered.
• 24/7 availability
The right person should be:
• Preferably bilingual, otherwise excellent English speaker
• Computer literate
• Polite, patient, a team worker, excellent in customer service
• Relative experience will be highly appreciated.
CVs with code operator1.
Axel Accessories is a leading design and trading company of private label women's and girls fashion handbags, apparel and accessories based in Greece with owned branded shops and customers across Europe and throughout the world. With us you can work in the wonderful world of fashion and make your dreams come true in a friendly, human and also international environment. The company is currently seeking to hire, for its Thessaloniki Headquarters: IT Manager...
Currently Santorini’s Secret Hotels are seeking to recruit a Rooms Division Manager with the below skills. Position Requirements: 2+ years experience in similar position in a 5* or luxury/boutique hotel Degree in Hospitality / Tourism Excellent command of Greek and English language, additional languages will be considered as an asset Excellent communication skills Knowledge of any PMS is considered essential, knowledge of Perseas PMS will be considered as...
Recommendation Machine Learning Engineer Μobiplus the most dynamically growing company in Mobile Shopping Information, is looking for a candidate, creative and enthusiastic to work in a modern environment, developing the new version of our mobile service. Requirements: Age 25-35 years University Degree in Computer Science or a equivalent Good knowledge of recommendation and machine learning techniques in the shopping processing arena www.mobiplus.co...
Από το 1969 και για 50 χρόνια, το όνομα «Πλαίσιο» έχει ταυτιστεί με την τεχνολογία, την πρωτοπορία και την εξέλιξη, συνεχίζοντας να βρίσκεται σε ηγετική θέση, ως η πιο υγιής επιχείρηση του κλάδου. Από τα 12τ.μ. της Στουρνάρη στα 22.500 τ.μ. του υπερσύγχρονου κέντρου...
Junior Product Manager MOBIPLUS, the most leading and dynamically developing Mobile services company requests a new person with creative, flexible and enthusiastic to join the product Management Marketing Department more resources for the position of Junior Product Manager with main responsibilities: Improve and Promote mobiplus Application. Requirements: Age 25-28 years University Degree in Computer Science Fluent in English, cooperation with other countries...
Sprechen Sie Deutsch?Are you an extremely fluent German speaker with good knowledge of English? Do you have a customer service mindset and knowledge of computers? Would you like to experience the lifestyle ofAthens, Greece? Well, if you've said yes to all of the above, I think that it's time for you to apply! Apply now and provide an exceptional performance as a German Customer Experience Agent. Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate...
Chcete Mluvit Cesky? Would you be interested to experience life by working in historical city of Athens in Greece? If you are native, or near native speaker, of the Czech language and have a technical mindset with good knowledge of computers, you might be the person we are looking for! It is a great opportunity to work for a multinational company based in Athens. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle...