Αγγελίες εργασίας για Complex. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Complex στην Ελλάδα!
Description: SEMITRON S.A. was established in 1978 in Thessaloniki and operates in company-owned, fully equipped facilities in the industrial area of Sindos, Thessaloniki. Focused on the development and production of complex and smart electronic systems, it has soon managed to create top-quality Electronic devices, Taximeters and Control Panels. The manufacturing and storage facilities covers a total area of 2200 m2. Offices, Showrooms and warehouses operate...
Senior Tax Professional From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their on-going strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data - and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex procedures across...
IT Auditor / Senior IT Auditor In a world of unprecedented complexity and opportunity, organizations are looking to make new connections and find new ways of innovating. EY Advisory is continually seeking better ways of working as we collaborate with clients to help them solve their complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, optimize and protect their businesses. The opportunity: As a Consultant within the Risk Assurance team you will...
Senior Professional - Valuation and Business Modelling Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Valuations Senior Professional you will bean importantpart of our diversely talented, highly experiencedteam and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. We work with a range of clients, from Greek entrepreneur led businesses to the largest global enterprises across all sectors, often on complex assignments that...
Οne of the world's biggest providers of machine tools with more than 60 operative subsidiaries, would like to recruit in its factory in The Netherlands, 20 Installers - Assemblers with permanent employment contract. Among the right incumbents’ duties: Perform mechanical install, de-install, upgrade and retrofit actions on EUV products in ASML and at the end customer. Commissioning, final testing and the service for these components. Mechanically building...
... components to complete drive laser systems in a cleanroom environment.
Installing mechanic, pneumatic and electric components according schematics, documentation and diagrams.
Measuring and examining (partly) installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
Knowledge of machine building
Knowledge of installation techniques
Technical knowledge of products
Knowledge of English
The company offers:
Basic salary of € 2.400 - up to € 3.500 - gross per month (40 hours working week). This depends on the educational background and relevant work experience.
Engineers normally work in a shift cycle, which also offers extra shift allowance.
Paid overtime & paid shift allowance
24 paid holiday days a year
Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
A Leading Medical Company with an ever-increasing recruitment rate in all of our departments, we are now seeking to invest in exceptional, enthusiastic professionals, with experience and expertise in the following field: CLINICAL SPECIALIST The role Provide Technical Support During Operation Provide Troubleshooting Support as Requested Capability to problem-solving and managing complex safety issues. Conduct on Site Education Participate in Conventions...
Senior Developer Are you a Senior Developer with hands on experience in building high performing applications? Αre you an experienced developer that can come up with innovative solutions to complex projects, searching for a new challenge? If so, then a very well-known technology company based in Thessaloniki is looking just for you! Duties Responsibilities: Develop and/or assist in the development of new and existing IT software applications. Maintaining...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A. A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a HR Manager Ioniki Sfoliata SA due is looking for an experienced HR Manager, based at our site in Neohorouda - Oreokastro, Thessaloniki. ROLE DESCRIPTION To be our brand ambassador and to provide the strategic interface between HR, Managers and Employees to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective culture development...
... and organizational design.
To support the COO of the delivery of our Transformation Plan so we meet the objectives with our People Strategy.
THE CANDIDATE – You
Able to demonstrate skills that include:
Organisational Awareness & Thinking
Using numbers to develop long term strategies
Driving the transformation strategy to add value to the business
Implementing and promoting values and policy
Able to demonstrate both political and emotional intelligence
Possesses the personal credibility to influence and direct the work of others and to inspire loyalty
Provides staff with a clear sense of vision and direction, and can generate excitement
Champions new initiatives in support of strategic goals, encourages others to change and negotiates and implements change successfully
Understands and promotes frameworks which help shape and generate positive change, such as Best Companies, ISO, TAPA & BRC
Analysis & Judgement
Adopts a flexible and creative approach, redefining problems in the light of information gathered or changes in context
Makes rational, realistic and sound decisions based on consideration of all the facts and alternatives available
Establishes and maintains constructive, open and honest relationships with a wide range of people, achieving positive shared outcomes and sharing feedback
Displays sound understanding of equality issues, respecting and valuing individuals’ diversity and the variety of their contributions
Effective communication skills which are clear, fluent, concise, appropriate to the situation and are readily understood by all
Encouraging feedback as appropriate
Provides services which have been designed to meet customer needs and expectations, and which conform to the highest professional standards, within a framework an accountability to stakeholders
Behaviour shows energy and edge
Managing & Developing People
Motivates others, promoting a clear sense of purpose and positive attitude to work as a team
Takes a personal involvement in staff development
Professional & Technical
Awareness of national and political issues and policies and how they affect the workplace
Expert knowledge of at least one HR or related disciplines
Advanced level skills in core MS Office, ESS Epsilon Suite and able to manage the payroll
Sensitive and respects the needs of others
Entrepreneurial, seeks new challenges and responsibility
Hard-Smart-Worker and persistent in overcoming obstacles
Flexible, develops and applies practical, innovative ideas
Tries new ideas and approaches
Straight-forward how she or he deals with uncertainty and ambiguity
Consults with others in dealing with difficult situations
Considers alternatives and consequences before making a decision
Acts decisively when required
Does not procrastinate
Deals effectively with stress and frustration
Demonstrates energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm
Can embrace difference
Can demonstrates an awareness and understanding of the importance of diversity in the workplace
Sense of Humour, life needs a bit of salt & pepper
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Must hold a degree and/or post-grad qualification in HR or in business
2. Must have 5 year’s relevant experience in similar roles
3. Must have worked in manufacturing industry or similar
1. To support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture within the management and employees. This includes developing managers’ skills in this area, leading on capability-related situations, and advising and guiding managers through the relevant policies
2. Develop along with the COO a Performance Management system and its related processes
3. Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risks and financial exposure for the business
4. To increase the perceived value of HR to all stakeholders
5. To drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
6. Make the case for, manage and deliver change successfully
7. Participate and present at company induction events
8. To prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment
9. Participate and provide HR support and advice in the salary and bonus review process.
10. To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to consulting teams as appropriate
11. To perform any other duties of a similar nature as from time to time as and when required
12. To perform all payroll processes and recruitment paperwork
• Competitive Salary package up to €30,000 pa depending on the profile
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Bonus depending on Performance
• Private insurance
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter explaining why this role interests you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be asked at some point during the selection process to solve a business case.
Please note that EUROPASS CV Templates are not taken into consideration.
Please make sure you fullfill all the Basic Requirements for the role.
We are sorry to say due to high number of CVs received we are only able to answer only to some of those, usually to the ones which are marked OK for the next round of the selection process.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS JOB AD AND SENDING US YOUR CV.
Η Ιωνική Σφολιάτα διασφαλίζει ίσες ευκαιρίες, ίση μεταχείριση και πρόσβαση για όλους τους υποψηφίους, ανεξαρτήτως φύλου, ηλικίας, αναπηρίας, θρησκείας ή πεποιθήσεων, πολιτικών ή άλλων φρονημάτων, εθνικής ή κοινωνικής προέλευσης, οικογενειακής κατάστασης ή σεξουαλικού προσανατολισμού.
Σημείωση Περί των Προσωπικών Δεδομένων σας
Με την αποστολή του βιογραφικού σας αποδέχεστε ότι θα παραμείνει στη βάση βιογραφικών της Ιωνικής Σφολιάτας ΑΕ για 6 μήνες, με το σκοπό της αξιολόγησης της αίτησης σας για την άνωθεν θέση εργασίας.
Email Επικοινωνίας Υπευθύνου Επεξεργασίας: email@example.com
Please answer the following question carefully
1. Do you hold a degree and/or post-grad qualification in HR?
2. Do you have a 5 + years’ experience in HR roles?
3. Have you worked in a manufacturing environment before?
4. Are you willing to relocate?
Νoris offers companies customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers. We are constantly looking for IT specialists (f / m) with a vision! Join our team in Thessaloniki as Senior IT Systems Engineer (f/m) Windows Automation You are proficient...
Noris offers companies customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers. We are constantly looking for IT specialists (f / m) with a vision! Join our team in Thessaloniki as IT Systems Engineer (f/m) - Linux Operating You are proficient in the...
Manager Professional – Valuation and Business Modelling Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Valuations Manager Professional you will bean importantpart of our diversely talented, highly experiencedteam and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. We work with a range of clients, from Greek entrepreneur led businesses to the largest global enterprises across all sectors as well as financial institutions...
Audit Professionals specialized in the Shipping Sector From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to form their ongoing strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data - and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, assisting...
Από το πολυτελές ξενοδοχείο La Marquise Luxury Resort Complex στην περιοχή της Καλλιθέας Ρόδου ζητούνται συνεργάτες για τη νέα τουριστική σεζόν 2019 στην παρακάτω ειδικότητα Hostess Οι υποψήφιοι, οι οποίοι θα πρέπει να έχουν ανάλογη εμπειρία σε ξενοδοχειακές μονάδες 4 και...
Από το πολυτελές ξενοδοχείο La Marquise Luxury Resort Complex στην περιοχή της Καλλιθέας Ρόδου ζητούνται συνεργάτες για τη νέα τουριστική σεζόν 2019 στην παρακάτω ειδικότητα Barman Οι υποψήφιοι, οι οποίοι θα πρέπει να έχουν ανάλογη εμπειρία σε ξενοδοχειακές μονάδες 4 και...