Αγγελίες εργασίας για Commercial. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Commercial στην Ελλάδα!
Our company is a multinational organization specialized in recycling and raw material trading and we are seeking for a full-time motivated employee to join our commercial department. Candidate Profile: University degree Any experience in Commercial or Logistics department will be appreciated Excellent knowledge of English at a fluent level Knowledge of an additional language will be appreciated (ideally Spanish or French) Advanced computer skills are essential...
Does the idea of working as a Commercial Finance Manager in the finance department in a dynamic FMCG multinational company appeal to you? Are you an expert in numbers and able to deal with PL reporting and sales analysis issues? If all these are of your interest and you think that you will be an asset in the finance department, then read on! Benefits: The company offers the following benefits for this Commercial Finance Manager position: Competitive...
Our client, a well established and growing company in the real estate investment industry, with focus on investing in and managing commercial property portfolios. Position Requirements Liaises with the Accounting Department to ensure the proper flow of information regarding monthly closing. Prepares IFRS accounting entries in the context of monthly and annual financial closing. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Prepares...
... interim and annual financial statements for Group reporting purposes.
Participates in the preparation and following up of the Annual Budget. Ensures the accuracy of the budget and forecast figures and analyzes and justifies deviations from budget.
Supports and participates in the execution of finance projects, analysis requests and other tasks as assigned.
Suggests accounting treatments for new transactions and prepares accounting memos.
Actively pursues business issues that impact the general ledger and evaluates the situation for acceptable solutions.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge over IFRS.
Liaises with external and internal auditors.
Our client, a well established cosmetics raw materials company wishes to hire a Regulatory Manager The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and conducting Cosmetic Safety Assessments, Toxicological Reviews, Product Information Files and associated services. • To continue to grow the cosmetic safety assessment services in order to achieve an efficient and respected service. • To develop work associated with the safety assessments, to...
... include Toxicological reviews, Product Safety Data Sheets, Product Information Pack reviews, reviews of Cosmetic Labelling, writing Cosmetic Manuals for clients and providing training for clients as required in order to provide a service in line with customer needs.
• To complete all chargeable work efficiently, within the timescales to ensure customer satisfaction and the efficiency of the business and personal chargeability targets.
• To support business development activities as required in order to grow the business
• To maintain a full knowledge and understanding of the developing requirements of the areas mentioned above, as well as any new legislation and standards which may be appropriate to this area, in order to service our clients’ ongoing requirements.
• To work closely with the R&D Director in order to contribute to other areas in order to broaden our in-house capabilities.
• To train the technical and commercial teams on basic safety knowledge to ensure awareness of the importance of safety for customer protection
• To be responsible for all safety activities during Innovation and NPD, for the final safety assessment and for ensuring that products on the markets are safe though their lifecycle
Skills and Knowledge
• Thorough technical knowledge and experience of the Cosmetics and toiletries industry, to carry out complete Cosmetic Product Safety Reports and toxicological reviews.
• To have effective Interpersonal skills, showing an ability to develop good working relationships with people at all levels both inside and outside of the business.
• Good communication skills needed
• High level of accuracy needed
• A Pharmacist or a Toxicologist or a Biochemist or any adjacent field with at least 1 year experience in toxicology or safety assessment in the FMCG, life science or chemical industry. Dermatological background or experience is an advantage.
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title at firstname.lastname@example.org (www.hrstrategy.gr)
Our client, a well-established and growing European real estate investor, with focus on investing in and managing commercial property portfolios is seeking an Investment Executive. Key tasks: Financial analysis, modelling, and valuation of real estate investments Screening and analyzing new investment opportunities Gathering, analyzing, and benchmarking market and competitor activity data and preparation of internal reports Investment performance monitoring...
... and appraisals
Preparation of presentations for the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors
Participation and contribution in meetings with advisors, brokers, attorneys, and other counterparties
Review of due diligence deliverables
Drafting of investment proposals
Active involvement in the conduct of real estate investments
Η Ι.ΚΤΕΟ ΗΝΙΟΧΟΣ επιθυμεί να προσλάβει στέλεχος για το Εμπορικό τμήμα το οποίο θα συμβάλλει ενεργά σε όλες τις δραστηριότητες πωλήσεων, εξυπηρέτησης πελατών,
Η Ι.ΚΤΕΟ ΗΝΙΟΧΟΣ επιθυμεί να προσλάβει στέλεχος για το Εμπορικό τμήμα το οποίο θα συμβάλλει ενεργά σε όλες τις δραστηριότητες πωλήσεων, εξυπηρέτησης πελατών, marketing @ digital marketing για την υποστήριξη της επιχείρησης. Αναζητούμε για την στελέχωση της θέσης: Commercial...
FB Manager (ADM 1104), Larisa Description: A multinational company with international commercial presence and growth, is seeking for a FB Manager. Duties: Thesuitable candidatewill be responsible to ensure the best possible customer service, to achive the sales budget and profit goals as set by the manager, to select, develop and maintain a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives and to ensure that all company, legal and health safety guidelines...
Trésor Hotels Resorts is seeking for In-house Graphic Designer Job Description: The In-house Graphic Designer is responsible for the offline digital advertising promotion materials, which are totally aligned with the marketing strategy that fulfils both the company’s commercial aims and the brand strategy. Is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs...
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Coordinator Main Accountabilities • Efficiently enter and manage all company orders to relevant factories • Liaise daily with procurement & planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment • Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments • Co-ordination of shipments with...
... all customers
• Logistics co-ordination with forwarders
• Provide sales assistance to Area Sales Managers by producing reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets and general administration
• Import/Export co-ordination
• Invoicing of all orders
• Co-ordination with logistics Department for preparation of shipping documents.
• Co-operating with Accounts Department for overdue payments
• Responsible for collecting data to be used in the development of critical departmental objective monitoring systems
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Perfect command of English language (written and oral)
- Ideally German language also
- Excellent Computer literacy
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service or commercial support departments
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format at email@example.com mentioning job title (www.hrstrategy.gr)
Our client is an innovative retail company who is active in the field of footwear. We are looking to hire: Retail Area Sales Manager (in the field of footwear) Location: Based in Athens. Traveling all over the Greece and other Countries. The holder of the position will be responsible for the achievement of the company's goals. He will be responsible for checking the proper operation of the stores, for their coordination and organization, as well as for the...
Our client is an innovative retail company who is active in the field of footwear. We are looking to hire: Retail Area Sales Manager (in the field of footwear) Location: Based in Thessaloniki. Traveling all over the northern Greece and other Countries. The holder of the position will be responsible for the achievement of the company's goals. He will be responsible for checking the proper operation of the stores, for their coordination and organization, as...
Our client is an innovative retail company who is active in the field of footwear. We are looking to hire: Wholesale Sales Manager (in the field of footwear) Location: Based in Athens. Traveling all over the Greece and other Countries. The holder of the position will be responsible for the achievement of the company's goals. He will be responsible for checking the proper operation of the stores, for their coordination and organization, as well as for the effective...
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a well-known Data Centres provider, a dynamic professional to cover the following position: Technical Sales Engineer Job Description: Is fully responsible to sale UPS and Thermal Management products in his assigned region Participates in sales meetings...
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading multinational company based in Patras, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position: Credit Controller - Patras Job Description: Support Company’s commercial Policy by collecting debt on time and therefore avoid having bad...
KLEEMANN is a highly regarded global manufacturer of Complete Lift Systems. KLEEMANN’s commercial office in Germany was established in 2010 to serve the expanding market. In 2015, the success of the venture resulted in the formation of the subsidiary company KLEEMANN Aufzüge, in Krefeld, Germany, to fulfil the needs of the German market for Complete Lift Systems. KLEEMANN Aufzuge prides itself for expeditious delivery, various modernisation solutions and...