Αγγελίες εργασίας για Change. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Change στην Ελλάδα!
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, Vodafone Greece, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position: Tariff Setup Engineer, IT Operations Job Description: Participates in the setup process for changes driven by the Business stakeholders. Actively contributes to process and...
We're a London-based funded startup and we're looking for an experienced, remote software engineer to be in charge of our technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have startup experience and passion about building new things. Your Skills & Experience: - Experience: You have 2+ years of experience with an Object-Oriented language. (Most of our stack is in Python) - Databases: You're comfortable with databases both conceptually and in implementation....
... You have experience with No-SQL database systems (We're using MongoDB)
- Architecture: You have a strong understanding of the building blocks of a robust and scalable system, and have experience with AWS tools. (EC2, S3, CloudWatch, ELB, AG)
- Web Technologies: You have a strong understanding of the latest web development tools and techniques. You have experience with NodeJS and have built web applications with REST APIs in the past. Understanding of web security is a big asset.
- Passion for Quality Code: You feel ownership over everything you ship. You write clean code, test thoroughly, and care about our clients.
- Adaptability: You enjoy learning new skills and are willing to experiment with new tools to find the ones that work best. You embrace change and are excited about the prospect of being part of an early-stage startup!
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tensorflow and ML
- Experience with React / VueJS
- Employee stock options - we want results driven intrapreneurs, looking to grow with the company
- Flexible working hours
Who we’re looking for:
We are a team of entrepreneurs and we’re looking for people that demonstrate that spirit. We thrive on uncertainty, achieving big dreams, learning things we don’t know and having a good time and lots of fun as we do that. It doesn’t matter what you know, it matters how hungry to learn you are. Do you see everything you do as an opportunity to learn more and develop? Do you like to take full responsibility and credit for your work - the good and the bad? Are you flexible to see other people’s views, debate and find the best solution to meet the business goals? Do you like to set your own goals? Are you willing to go the extra mile to meet and exceed them? You’ll fit right in! Give us a shout!
Intelistyle provides A.I. styling solutions to fashion retailers, helping them address the needs of 1 in 2 people that are looking for styling advice at their favourite retail locations online or in store. Recognised as one of “the top 10 startups that will help you dress better”, we are part of the prestigious Techstars accelerator (uber and sendgrid in their portfolio).
Retailers use our services to create distinctive online and in store experiences. We do that by offering personalised outfit recommendations for any looks or clothes that their customers own or want to buy.
Our A.I learns from the latest trends and then tailors recommendations to your body type, colours and personal style. We have received multiple innovation awards and the quality of our recommendations outperforms the results of published academic research in the space of outfit generation, second guessing stylists.
.NET Web Developer with experience in C#.NET, SSIS, Angular banking projects? .NET Web Developer with experience in Debt Management Collection Systems? Are you ready to join a great new dev team? Then, you can read below further details contact me for more! Benefits: The company offers the following benefits for this .NET Developer role: competitive salary package creative open to stack changes working environment opportunity to get involved in from scratch...
Senior Frontend Engineer Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Senior Frontend Engineer. Key Responsibilities: Make major architectural decisions Define technical direction Make the most out of the modern tools like Vue.js, Vuex, ES6 Work on both desktop and mobile customer experiences, playing an integral role in a product that will change the industry Make...
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ aSupply Chain Supervisor Main Accountabilities 2 Mio procurement per year Liaise daily with procurement planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments Co-ordination of shipments with all customers Logistics co-ordination with forwarders Provide sales...
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Supervisor Main Accountabilities • 2 Mio procurement per year • Liaise daily with procurement & planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment • Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments • Co-ordination of shipments with all customers • Logistics co-ordination...
... with forwarders
• Provide sales assistance to Area Sales Managers by producing reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets and general administration
• Import/Export co-ordination
• Invoicing of all orders
• Co-ordination with logistics Department for preparation of shipping documents.
• Co-operating with Accounts Department for overdue payments
• Responsible for collecting data to be used in the development of critical departmental objective monitoring systems
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Perfect command of English language (written and oral)
- Ideally German language also
- Excellent Computer literacy
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service or commercial support departments
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title
Shop Attendant – Amanzoe (Code: E.19.01.100119.SA) Job Description: Meticulously designed to frame their natural settings, Aman destinations are renowned for space and privacy. Each welcomes guests as if to the home of a close friend, instilling a sense of peace and belonging amid some of the most diverse natural and historical landscapes. It is an approach that has changed little since 1988 when the first retreat was built on Phuket’s west coast. It was...
Andronis Exclusive is currently recruiting for season 2019 a Reservations Agent who will be permanetly located in Santorini. *This is a year round job opportunity. Entry Requirements: Experience in a 4* or 5* boutique hotel environment Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written Handles guest needs, inquiries and requests Taking enquiries over phone and website Displaying great levels of customer service Process all reservation requests...
KSM Human Resources on behalf of its client, a global IT Service Provider is seeking to recruit an Oracle Datatabase Administrator Job description: Operation maintenance for Oracle database In charge of performance, integrity and security of a database System performance monitoring System tuning including SQL tuning Change management of tables and data model Data backup and recovery management Data analysis to find fraud attempt and strange transaction data...
Assistant Front Office Manager – Amanzoe (Code: E.19.01.070119.AFOM) Job Description: Meticulously designed to frame their natural settings, Aman destinations are renowned for space and privacy. Each welcomes guests as if to the home of a close friend, instilling a sense of peace and belonging amid some of the most diverse natural and historical landscapes. It is an approach that has changed little since 1988 when the first retreat was built on Phuket’s...
Climate Change Sustainability Services Junior Consultant Climate change and sustainability and their environmental, social and economic impacts continue to rise on the agendas of governments and organizations around the world. Join EY Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) and you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team supporting companies to navigate their way through sustainability issues, from understanding business and regulatory threats...
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Senior Software Analyst / Developer, who will be responsible for monitoring, supporting and otherwise ensuring the successful and efficient every-day operation of business critical IT systems, with secondary responsibility the participation in in-house or multi-party project teams tasked with the Technical Analysis, Requirements Specifications, Testing and/or Development phases of...
... various IT projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work in a team with other database developers, .NET experts, business analysts and system engineers to support the operation, troubleshooting and development of business critical IT systems
• Administer, troubleshoot and maintain existing SQL databases
• Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level user support of the Company ERP and CRM systems
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify changes needed in existing applications to meet current or future user requirements
• Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
• Analyze data contained in the central SQL databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
• Review query performance and implement optimizations
• Write complex SQL code for data handling and reporting and conduct SQL code reviews to ensure best practices are followed
• Produce data models to visualize database structure
• Make recommendations on optimizing custom applications e.g. a number of MS-Access data capture systems for car reservations that need to be migrated into a central SQL repository.
• Assist in the Project initiation and Requirement Analysis Phases of new IT projects to identify requirements related to people, processes and technology and support the ensuing Technical Design
• Participate in workshops with subject matter experts, users, vendors and other 3rd parties in order to validate operational requirements & functional specifications and to ensure the design meets the business requirements
• Write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, design, testing reports, user/administrator manuals etc.
• Participate in the execution and documentation of UAT and SIT tests
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Project Manager, who will be responsible for managing resources, schedules, risks, and potential impacts of changes for project stakeholders. Duties and Responsibilities • Ensure the successful initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closing of Projects under the guidance of PMO • Keep constantly updated and complete project documentation including project charter, time-plan...
... resource utilization levels, correspondence, vendor contracts, purchase orders and progress reports
• Keep timely project progress reports to PMO and top management
• Use best-in-class project management techniques to achieve project goals on time, while managing risk and changes
• Responsible for writing the Project Charter and obtaining consensus and approval from stakeholders regarding project deadlines and objectives
• Work with the PMO, IT and other departments to coordinate appropriate resources for projects
• Develop and maintain a baseline project plan and its iterations on MS Project and in-house Project Management Tools
• Manage potential impacts of project scope changes including but not limited to technical and functional requirements, business requirements etc and make relevant recommendations for necessary actions
• Conduct project team meetings and communicate the meeting minutes including tasking, issues tracking, action items, and follow-ups between meetings
• Manage vendors and sub-contractors towards project goals
• Manage project procurements running the entire circle from purchase order definition to cost approval, until delivery
• Responsible for risk planning including risk identification and quantification while recommending and implementing the appropriate risk mitigation actions
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager - Amanzoe (E.19.01.071218. AFBM) Job Description: Meticulously designed to frame their natural settings, Aman destinations are renowned for space and privacy. Each welcomes guests as if to the home of a close friend, instilling a sense of peace and belonging amid some of the most diverse natural and historical landscapes. It is an approach that has changed little since 1988 when the first retreat was built on Phuket’s west...
Retail Marketing Coordinator Athens, Attica, Greece · Retail Marketing · RMC 001 Description: In Wind we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance...
Android Developer SpotProphets is the world’s first training information platform for sports betting. A community where sports enthusiasts come together, train their betting skills and exchange tips! The team behind SpotProphets.com consists of experienced engineers and sports gaming professionals who firmly believe in disrupting the sector. We are forward thinking and innovative, passionate about software engineering and agile delivery methodologies. We...