Αγγελίες εργασίας για Capabilities. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Capabilities στην Ελλάδα!
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chains with 303 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 172 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements Analyses spatial data of AB and competition using mapping software, aiming...
... to discover patterns and trends
Produces maps showing the spatial distribution of various kinds of data, including customers, network, competition
Processes data from existing data management and geographic display (GIS) systems and draws conclusions based on the format and cluster of each store, with respect to consumer behavior by geographical area, performance by format, POIs, etc.
Feeds and enriches GIS software capabilities ecosystem to capture the current situation and presents potential opportunities and challenges by conducting appropriate analysis towards all interested parties
Develops, delivers and evolves existing performance network reports/dashboards and provides ongoing insights to business stakeholders with analysis and interpretation of quantitative information
Ζητείται: Job Description: HR & RECRUITING MANAGER με προϋπηρεσία και δυνατότητα ταξιδιών, ζητείται για το σχεδιασμό και την επίβλεψη των προσλήψεων στην εταιρεία μας. Κύριες αρμοδιότητες: ● Παρακολούθηση και ενεργή συμμετοχή στις διαδικασίες προσέγγισης και επιλογής...
● Ανάπτυξη και εκπαίδευση προσωπικού
● Παρακολούθηση και διαχείριση όλων των προβλεπόμενων διαδικασιών για θέματα που αφορούν αιτήματα προσωπικού, παροχές κ.λ.π.
● Επίβλεψη και διαχείριση συστήματος αξιολόγησης της απόδοσης που οδηγεί σε υψηλή απόδοση
● Ελάχιστη προυπηρεσία από 3 έως 5 χρόνια
Αποστολή βιογραφικών στα ελληνικά και στα αγγλικά μαζί με φωτογραφία στο email: email@example.com
Τηλέφωνο επικοινωνίας: (+30) 2813018923
HR & RECRUITING MANAGER
With experience in recruiting company, knowledge of English language and travel capabilities, is required to design and supervise recruitment for Pixel Holiday, a company that provides photography services in the touristic field.
● Monitoring and active participation in the processes of personnel approach and selection
● Personnel development and training
● monitoring and management of all foreseen procedures for issues related to personnel requests, benefits, etc.
● Supervision and management of a performance evaluation system that results in high performance.
● At least 3 – 5 working experience
Send CV both in English (+photo) at: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: (+30) 2813018923