Αγγελίες εργασίας για Build. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Build στην Ελλάδα!
Ο Όμιλος ΑΛΦΑ ΒΗΤΑ ΒΑΣΙΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ, είναι μία από τις μεγαλύτερες αλυσίδες στο χώρο εμπορίας τροφίμων, με 300 Super Market, 15 Cash & Carry, 168 franchise καταστήματα και πάνω από 14 000 εργαζόμενους. Είναι μέλος του Ομίλου Ahold Delhaize που αποτελείται από 21 εταιρίες σε 3 ηπείρους (11...
... χώρες), 375 000 εργαζόμενους και απολαμβάνει την εμπιστοσύνη περισσότερων από 50 εκατομμύρια πελατών κάθε εβδομάδα.
Ο κάτοχος της θέσης θα είναι υπεύθυνος για την εύρυθμη και αποτελεσματική λειτουργία του τμήματος Μελετών και Αδειοδοτήσεων το οποίο έχει την αρμοδιότητα για τον συντονισμό των πολεοδομικών και υγειονομικών θεμάτων, τις επαφές με τις αρμόδιες αρχές, τον εντοπισμό προβλημάτων σε υφιστάμενα καταστήματα, τις ανακαινίσεις και τις κατασκευαστικές μελέτες εφαρμογής νέων έργων και ειδικών project.
Πιο συγκεκριμένα μέσω της διεύθυνσης της ομάδας του τμήματος και τον συντονισμό των εξειδικευμένων εξωτερικών συνεργατών:
Επίβλεψη, συντονισμός και καταγραφή όλης της διαδικασίας έκδοσης των τυπικών απαιτήσεων για το σύνολο των γραφείων, αποθηκών και καταστημάτων της εταιρίας (π.χ. πολεοδομικές άδειες, μελέτες και άδειες πυρασφάλειας, τακτοποιήσεις αυθαιρέτων, άδειες λειτουργίας)
Διαχείριση και συνεργασία με δημόσιους φορείς και εποπτικές αρχές, επίλυση πολεοδομικών και υγειονομικών θεμάτων μετά από ελέγχους που διενεργούν στην εταιρία
Συντονισμός και παρακολούθηση της ομάδας του τμήματος και των εξωτερικών συνεργατών/μελετητών σε σχέση με τη σύνταξη μελετών εφαρμογής, τευχών δημοπράτησης, επιβλέψεις έργων και καταγραφή σχετικών διαδικασιών
Επίβλεψη της τήρησης υγειονομικών διατάξεων, την έκδοση και την αντικατάσταση αδειών λειτουργίας καταστημάτων και την εναρμόνιση της εταιρίας με την υγειονομική νομοθεσία
Συντονισμός ολοκλήρωσης της ηλεκτρονικής ταυτότητας των ιδιόκτητων κτιρίων του δικτύου και διατήρηση της βάση δεδομένων όλων των αδειών της εταιρίας σε άριστο επίπεδο
Παρακολούθηση και υλοποίηση θεμάτων Ασφαλείας & Υγείας Εργαζομένων ή και άλλων εξειδικευμένων project
Συνεργασία με τα τμήματα Σχεδιασμού, Κατασκευών, Εξοπλισμού και Real Estate της εταιρίας, με στόχο την επίτευξη των στόχων της Διεύθυνσης Business Development
Ενημέρωση σχετικά με τις τελευταίες εξελίξεις της νομοθεσίας που άπτονται των αρμοδιοτήτων του και εντοπισμός των αναγκαίων αλλαγών στις σχετικές διεργασίες και διαδικασίες του τμήματος
Our client, a well-established company operating in the FMCG sector, is looking to hire a dynamic professional to join their team in Athens, Greece. Position’s Duties and Responsibilities Prepares monthly rolling order/shipment forecast and communicates it to suppliers Registers orders & receipts in the system Monitors imports activities Liaises with external partners (3PL), principals and authorities Supports S&OP process Monitors operational performance...
... against agreed S&OP plans with focus on deliverables, risk and opportunities to meet company objectives
Ensures shelf life monitoring & management, supports reduction of write offs
Collaborates closely with Sales on demand forecast delivery
Builds and provides data & cost analysis
Leads continuous process improvements targeting reduced operational costs and improved customer service level
On-demand documentation preparation for Labour authorities, Customs inspection, Fiscal legislation
Provides clarity and compliance of all obligations related to legal requirements
Our client is a multinational company operating in the pharmaceutical healthcare industry. The job holder will be responsible to support business units and the local leadership and commercial teams, implement the regional pricing foundation defined by the region with appropriate processes and KPI’s, increasingly driving more complex strategic pricing and contracting initiatives for the region. Creates the local pricing culture, supports the standardization...
... of tools, processes and metrics ensuring sustainability and best in class service.
Drives country account & price segmentation, including building customer specific price lists based on the regional target and floor prices and, driving adaptive strategies based on go-to market strategy, reimbursement, market & competitive dynamics.
Becomes partner of the negotiation team for major tenders & big deals, works with the team to make the final pricing decisions.
Governance process local owner, including preparation of the business cases for pricing committee approval.
Gathers & analyzes competitive moves, suggests & implements local strategies.
Collect relevant information to support quality pricing decisions and present analysis.
Reviews pricing proposals with respect to marketing guidance and business objectives.
Ensures compliance with company policies and local legislation.
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as...
... outlined in the marketing plan.
Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Proven success in a similar role and environment.
Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
Pride and attention to detail.
Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
3 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
3 to 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week