Αγγελίες εργασίας για Brief. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Brief στην Ελλάδα!
Restaurant Hostess Job Brief: We are looking for a friendly, personable and reliable host/hostess to join our team! This is a full-time position, including benefits and great work perks! Responsibilities: Greet guests at the door Set a hospitable and welcoming tone Embody the hospitality, charm and professionalism of our organization Answer phones Show guests to their tables Maintain the flow of service throughout the dining room. Must be pleasant, conscientious...
Service / Waiters Job Brief: We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has a successful proven track record in sales results. This person should also be able to provide a memorable guest experience. If you are a results-oriented sales person that thrives on achieving goals and providing world-class customer service, we would like to hear from you. Results, integrity and teamwork are important for success in this position. Qualifications: Experience in a...
Food Beverage Manager Job Brief: The manager will oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation. Responsibilities: Assists General Manager and Executive Chef with daily duties and is responsible for all restaurant service operations Hires and terminates FOH staff Maintains employee...
Α' Μάγειρας Υπεύθυνος Κουζίνας Job Brief: We are looking for a motivated line cook. Applicants need to have professional kitchen experience, including working a hot line and grill. Qualifications: Ability to follow written and oral instructions Prefer 3-5 years prior line cook experience in a full service a la carte restaurant Knowledge of service standards and systems Ability to perform duties in a team environment Solid references...
Personal Assistant Job Brief: We are seeking a personal assistant who is good-natured, resourceful, and exceptionally well-organized. Responsibilities: Organizing files and running some household errands Keeping track of bills and payments Coordinating travel Coordinating household maintenance people Organizing some spaces in the house Occasional party-planning Qualifications: Must have a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university Works independently...
Bartender Job Brief: Seeking a professional, creative and experienced bartender. Applicants need to be courteous, organized and able to multitask efficiently in a high volume environment. Professionals only. Qualifications: Minimum 1 yr. experience Good knowledge of wine Cocktails Eager to learn serve as per company standards Believes in team spirit Can work on Aloha system Age up to 45 years old Responsibilities: Full bar service and specialized at cocktails...
Junior Project Manager Job brief: In MAS S.A. we are looking for a Junior Project Manager, to manage organization of key client projects. Preferred candidates will be an integral part of a successful team and will carry out a customer focused business development and service oriented targeted role. This unique role, is offering an excellent opportunity to grow within MAS S.A., in company’s central headquarters in Athens Greece. Main Responsibilities: Coordinate...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Σερβιτόρος Υπεύθυνος Σάλας - Mykonos Job Brief: We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has a successful proven track record in sales results. This person should also be able to provide a memorable guest experience. If you are a results-oriented sales person that thrives on achieving goals and providing world-class customer service, we would like to hear from you. Results, integrity and teamwork are important for success in this...
Andronis Exclusive is currently recruiting for season 2019 Restaurant Manager Entry requirements: Manage all aspects of full-service food and beverage procedures on a daily basis Ensure compliance with Andronis Exclusive standards of service and restaurant’s smooth operation Adhere to company’s regulations concerning health safety Adhere to opening and closing procedures according to FB internal manual Adhere to bill paying procedures Conduct effective...