Αγγελίες εργασίας για Booking. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Booking στην Ελλάδα!
Incoming Tour Operator in Karpathos, is looking for Employee Requirements: Excellent knowledge of PC use (word processing, excel, internet navigation) Knowledge of touristic software 3S will be taken into consideration Experience in Accounts or Reservations of travel agency (invoicing bookings) Excellent English (minimum Lower degree) Car driving license We provide: A five-month seasonal job, in a modern working environment. Wage, depending on qualifications....
Reservations Manager Qualifications: Management of incoming requests (email phone) Act as reservations agent under the guidance of reservations manager, insert bookings in hotel reservations system, confirm booking forms, use of online systems GDS, B2B, B2C Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require. Position Requirements: Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism. 2-3 years minimum work experience in 5 star properties in the same position Excellent...
Caldera Collection is currently recruiting for season 2019 Guest Relation Job Description: Reporting always to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions included below are the basic but not limited to the following: Respond to guest requests for information, services, directions and special needs within appropriate time Book activities, meals, transportation, flowers, amenities and special requests from the reservation department...
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading multinational FMCG company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position: Office Operations Specialist Job Description: Supports Leadership Team requests (bookings, expenses e.t.c.) Manages the reception daily tasks and the switch board Owns and administers the Mailbox of the company Handles Post and Courier services Manages office supplies budget (such as stationary, canteen, cleaning...
Sales Manager - B2B Mykonos Pearls is a fast growing company in the Hospitality field. We are looking for a well-rounded Sales / Reservations person with B2B orientation to join our dynamic team. The right candidate will handle the entire process of B2B Sales Department from inquiries to bookings, follow up and expand our partnerships with Travel Agents, Event Companies, Corporates and any B2B players. The position is located in Athens. Responsibilities: Track...
Sales Assistant We are hiring a # Digital Marketing # Sales assistant for our office in the center of Athens for the successful promotion of our digital products: - www.codibee.com hotel websites: We maintain more than 500 websites and create new ones - www.greeka.com: Among most popular travel guides to Greece and the Greek islands / We offer travel services to thousands of people every year. - www.ferriesingreece.com: Website for booking ferry tickets online...
Ιnternational HR a human resource company specializing in recruitment is looking for a Multinational Company a, Business Development Salesman HO.RE.CA The responsibilities: This role is a new business role. You will be field based and spend the majority of your week door to door canvassing. You will be responsible for your own business; generating your own leads, qualifying 'business fit’, credit checking, completion of client site risk assessments and...
iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position. On behalf of our client, an award winining Management...
We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to join the team of our Grace Mykonos, an Auberge Resorts Collection, as a Front Office Agent Summary: The Front Office Agent is a team player, results oriented, committed to providing outstanding customer service and excited by the idea of creating exceptional guest experience. Main Responsibilities: Welcome and greet Guests, ensuring a prompt and courteous service Act as an ambassador by providing Guests...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort Spa,Crete, offers an exciting job opportunity: Spa Receptionist Key Duties: Conducting Spa Tours At the Spa Reception providing consultation and recommendations to Guests. Suggest and promote retail products or additional services. Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs, and expectations Keep documentation and maintain clients files Perform administrative work, bookings, collection and input customer...
Iberostar Hotels Resorts is looking for a Secretary inGreece, the candidate will be expected to perform among other tasks: Requirements: Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation. Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and...
Guest Experience Specialist Astir Beach is looking for talented and energetic people that have the passion to offer unique memorable experiences to our guests. Responsibilities: Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences Report customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating Respond to guests needs and anticipating...
JOB DESCRIPTION - RESERVATIONS EXECUTIVE Department: RESERVATIONS Reports to: RESERVATIONS MANAGER Purpose of Position: To assist in the duties of the Reservations Department maximising bookings by delivering a delightful yet efficient booking service for a multisite brand; our Reservations Executives are meticulous at administration ensuring that every detail of a customer's booking has been accurately recorded following established procedures. The ultimate...
Ζητούνται Καμαριέρες, Ρεσεψιόν και Μπουφέ από Ξενοδοχείο Περιοχή:Πήλιο, Αγ.Ιωάννης Απαραίτητα προσόντα: Από 25 έως 45 ετών(Καμαριέρες) Από 25 έως 35 ετών(Ρεσεψιόν - Μπουφέ) Απαραίτητη προϋπηρεσία σε αντίστοιχες θέσεις Γνώση συστήματος Booking (Ρεσεψιόν) Γνώση...
Digital Marketing Specialist - Σαντορίνη Ταξιδιωτική εταιρία στη Σαντορίνη με αντικείμενο τη διοργάνωση ημέρησιων εκδρομών και δημοφιλών τουριστικών εμπειριών αναζητάει για τη σεζόν 2019 Digital Marketing Specialist Προσόντα: Γνώσεις SEO, AdWords Social Media Manager, Facebook Instagram Content Editor Assistant...