Αγγελίες εργασίας για Beverage. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Beverage στην Ελλάδα!
Waiters in 4* hotel in Cyprus - Greeting and escorting customers to their tables - Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages - Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons - Providing excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction - Helping out to maintain the restaurant area clean before closing the restaurant Benefits: Attractive salary Shared accommodation in staff...
3 meals per day in staff cantina
Free on-job training
Bonus for traveling expenses when the whole contract is completed and all transportation tickets and receipts are submitted.
Other foreign language knowledge is considered an advantage
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment
Πελάτες μας, όμιλοι τουριστικών καταλυμάτων και επιχειρήσεων, επιθυμούν να προσλάβουν για τη σαιζόν 2020 (Απρίλιος- Οκτώβριος) 250 εκπαιδευόμενους ξενοδοχοϋπαλλήλους (πρακτική άσκηση). Οι περιοχές απασχόλησης είναι: Αθήνα – Αλόννησος – Άνδρος – Εύβοια...
... – Θάσος – Θεσσαλονίκη – Κέρκυρα – Κρήτη – Κως – Μάνη – Μονεμβασιά – Μύκονος – Λέσβος – Παξοί – Πάρος – Πάτμος – Πόρος – Πρέβεζα – Ρόδος – Σαντορίνη – Σκιάθος – Σπέτσες – Τήνος – Τρίπολη - Χαλκιδική
Ζητούνται στελέχη και υπάλληλοι για τις πιο κάτω ειδικότητες:
Front Office: Receptionists, Grooms
Housekeeping: Καμαριέρες, Υπάλληλοι λινοθήκης, Βαλέ
Food & Beverage: Σερβιτόροι, Barmen, Μπουφετζήδες,
Κουζίνα: Sous Chefs, Μάγειροι, Βοηθοί Μαγείρων, Λαντζέρηδες
Ανταγωνιστικοί μισθοί και επιδόματα,
Εργασία σε ένα διακεκριμένο περιβάλλον με σεβασμό στον άνθρωπο
Αν επιθυμείτε μία θέση σταδιοδρομίας στα τουριστικά επαγγέλματα σε έναν από τους διακεκριμένους πελάτες μας, οι συνεντεύξεις ξεκινούν τον Φεβρουάριο του 2020. Γι’ αυτό παρακαλούμε στείλτε μας το βιογραφικό σας σημείωμα αναφέροντας τη θέση εργασίας για την οποία ενδιαφέρεστε.
Our clients, large hotel groups of companies, wish to hire for the season 2020 (April to October) 250 hotel trainees. Location of employment: Alonissos island, Andros island, Athens, Chalikidiki, Crete island, Evoia, Kerkira island, Kos island, Mani (Peloponnese), Monemvasia (Peloponnese), Mykonos island, Lesvos island, Paksoi island, Paros island, Patmos island, Poros island, Preveza island, Rhodes island, Santorini island, Skiathos island, Spetses island...
... Thassos, Thessaloniki, Tinos island, Tripolis (Peloponnese)
Our clients wish to hire managers and personnel for the positions below:
Front Office: Receptionists, Grooms,
Housekeeping: Maids, Linen employees, Valets
Food & Beverage: Waiters, Barista, Buffet,
Cuisine: Sous Chefs, Cooks, Assistant Cooks, Kitchen Employees
Our clients offer:
Bonus and fringe benefits
A healthy working environment with respect to its people needs and values
Full time Residence
As interviews for all positions start on February 2020, please send us your resume in English or Greek mentioning job title you are interested in