Αγγελίες εργασίας για Apply. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Apply στην Ελλάδα!
As a mechatronics Engineer in the Material Flow Technology department you and your team are responsible for several kilometers of state-of-the art materials handling technology including maintenance, repair, and error analysis. Where your expertise is needed Technical maintenance, troubleshooting and service of automated materials handling equipment Control and monitoring of material flow in our logistics Work with internal and external service providers...
... and monitor compliance with the maintenance and accident prevention plans
Optimize control processes and quality assurance of the conveyor technology
What we’re looking for
Successfully completed vocational training in the field of mechatronics, industrial electrical engineering, automation technology or comparable engineering education
Initial relevant experience in industrial systems control, process control engineering and control engineering
Well-founded knowledge of the maintenance and error analysis of industrial equipment, preferably in materials-handling and material flow technology and basic knowledge of the common BUS systems in the automation environment
Good communication skills in English (German or Dutch is a plus)
To apply: please send your resume in Word format
personal drivers are wanted for employment, we need experienced drivers to apply for a job abroad,we also looking to hire other domestic workers applicants must have 1 year driving experince.
Just advertising (www.justadv.gr) is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team, working closely with the client services team across both existing and new business. Your role will include: - New business development and account management into key market sectors. - Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities. - Presenting and pitching to potential clients at board level. - Working with internal development and creative teams...
... to accurately relay costumer requirements.
- Proven track record of successful new business generation, account management and sales.
- Proven experience in presenting and negotiating at board level.
- A positive attitude with passion for developing and managing accounts.
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Any experience of working with the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry (as clients) would be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development...
... process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
QA Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
QA Engineer Responsibilities:
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
• Monitor debugging process results.
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
QA Engineer Requirements:
• Proven work experience in software development.
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.