Αγγελίες εργασίας για Agile. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Agile στην Ελλάδα!
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Welcome Pickups, the position of Ruby on Rails Engineer Our client At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step outside the airplane till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport, equip them with all the necessary...
... products they will need during their trip, as well as stand by them for any information or product they need for the duration of their stay, through our mobile application.
Although we are just a 3-years old company, we have been named "Best New Solution in Travel for 2016", have welcomed more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide, gathered raving reviews for our level of service.
If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission to expand Welcome globally and create the perfect travel experience from start to finish, go ahead and apply for the position.
The position will join an existing agile team of 3 Ruby engineers reporting directly to the Technical Product Management and work with the Operations and Customer Support teams to design and ship features that improve their performance.
What you'll do:
• Develop the next versions of our current APIs (quick documentation preview here) to support our mobile apps:
o Driver Mobile App
o Traveller Mobile App
o Service Suppliers & Partners Mobile App
• Deepen the integration of Welcome with third parties. We already have a rather big set of integrations with APIs (Vero, Twilio, Firebase, Pushwoosh, Flightstats, Intercom, Zendesk and a series of Hotels reservation management systems. Part of your job will be to expand, update, monitor and maintain those integrations
• Engage in everyday challenges utilizing your skillset. Our product is highly used by people who depend on their everyday work (drivers, partners, operations) and our environment is scaling so quickly that you will face smaller or more challenging problems very frequently. We expect you to quickly engage and help other team members with your programming development skills.
The ideal candidate needs to have extensive hands-on experience in Ruby and the Rails framework and ideally in designing, developing, testing and improving APIs for mobile apps.
More specifically we are looking for:
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby and/or Rails developer
• Experience developing APIs for Mobile Applications
• A firm grasp of Ruby & Rails test frameworks (minitest / rspec)
• Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Familiarity with NoSQL databases / stores & ElasticSearch
• Ability to coordinate with remote team members
• BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
• Passion to work in an ever-changing environment and in a company that grows 4x every year.
Our client offers
• Salary based on your experience
• A great working environment, full of drive and energy
• The tools you need to perform your daily tasks, including a computer workstation of your choice.
Noris offers companies customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers. We are constantly looking for IT specialists (f / m) with a vision! Join our team in Thessaloniki as Mid/Senior Python Developer (f/m) As an employee in our agile team you...
Relational Technology S.A, is seeking to recruit: Business Analyst Position code: STY 08.18 Accountabilities: Facilitate the development of requirements in an iterative environment (Agile) Design and implement workflows and business rules on which customer’s operational policies and practices apply Review vendor functional design documents and validate that functionality meets approved detailed requirements Execute test cases for various testing phases Coordinate...
Επιστημονικός Συνεργάτης για την εκτέλεση του ερευνητικού προγράμματος / έργου με τίτλο «DARE: Delivering Agile Research Excellence on European e-Infrastructures»
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Αγ. Παρασκευή, 11-9-2018 Αρ. Πρωτ. 015/2018-2609 Προκήρυξη για την πρόσληψη επιστημονικού συνεργάτη με σύμβαση εργασίας ορισμένου χρόνου για την εκτέλεση του ερευνητικού προγράμματος / έργου με τίτλο «DARE: Delivering Agile Research Excellence on European e-Infrastructures» (Ε-12191)...
Scalability Technical Architect Life is short – so work somewhere awesome! Join Excite Holidays as our new Scalability Technical Architect! Do you enjoy architect, design and develop microservices within an agile, dynamic and global Tech team? Do you hold experience for designing technology solutions that support the overall Product Technology strategy? If so, Excite Holidays might be the next destination in your journey. Who are we? Excite Holidays is an...
If you are a C#/.NET developer who lives in AThens' northern suburbs, interested in the gaming betting sector, then this job is for you! My client (your next employer?) is a multinational company with presence in more than 30 countries and rich clientele. The position is full time and permanent; no remote work is supported. Βenefits: The company offers to the C#/.NET Developer position: attractive salary fresh modern working environment in Athens' northern...
Java Developers – Athens Reference Number: JDGR2017 The position: We are looking for Java Developers with a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and who will work with our team of talented engineers to develop XM’s enterprise suite of trading applications. The main responsibilities of the position include: Build advanced back end applications on the Java platform Follow test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies Continuously...
Developers Requirements: Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Communications Technology Good knowledge of English You will be responsible for: Developing applications with modern technologies and agile practices, from the design phase to the testing and performance monitoring phase Participate in the design of the backend API and data models of the applications that draw information from the main institutional...