Αγγελίες εργασίας για Advance. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Advance στην Ελλάδα!
ADAPTIT SA, a leading system integrator and provider of telecom network infrastructure equipment in the European Region is looking to hire: Telecom Engineer Position code: TE-0220 Responsibilities: • Design, implementation, commissioning and support of advanced telecommunication systems. • Problem resolution, consulting, remote administration and maintenance of customer telecommunication applications and infrastructure. • Develop test plans...
... implementation plans, and project timelines for various telecommunication projects.
• University/College (BS/MS) Degree in Telecommunications Science or other relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute. Master’s Degree will be considered as a major plus. Telephony and network certifications (SSCP, CCNA, WCNA) will be considered also as a major plus.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in a service provider environment
• Strong knowledge of all modern communication technologies through IP (VoIP, SIP, H323, IPPBXs, CPEs, GWs, IADs, SBCs, IMS, etc) and all telecommunication network connectivity (PSTN, ISDN, PBX, xDSL, SS7, etc)
• Strong knowledge of data and IP infrastructure (Routing, Firewall, ACL, TCP/IP, WLAN, etc)
• Familiarity with Linux type systems and command line configuration.
• Familiarity with Scripting, Databases, XML, SNMP.
• Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
• Good coordination, organization and communication skills.
• Ability on working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to new technologies and tools.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to successfully present technical information.
• Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
• Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
A dynamic career path & a competitive benefits package are offered. To apply for this position please send your CV at email@example.com by citing the position code.
Ζητείται άτομο Ηλικίας έως 30 ετών για εργασία, με άριστη γνώση και ομιλία της Ελληνικής και της Αγγλικής Γλώσσας, δυνατότητες επικοινωνίας και δημοσίων σχέσεων. Αρμοδιότητες: Υποστήριξη προώθησης και marketing για υπηρεσίες εκπαίδευσης. Απαραίτητα Προσόντα:...
... Πτυχιούχος ή φοιτητής/σπουδαστής (ΑΕΙ, ΤΕΙ, ΙΕΚ, Κολέγιο) πάνω στα αντικείμενα Marketing, Management, Διοίκηση, Πληροφορική, Επικοινωνία. Αγγλικά επιπέδου τουλάχιστον C1 (advanced), Γνώση MS Office και Χειρισμού Social Media, Δίπλωμα οδήγησης ΙΧ και/ή μηχανής
Επιθυμητά Προσόντα: Θα προσμετρηθεί θετικά οποιαδήποτε εμπειρία σε υπηρεσίες Promotion και Marketing
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Pollfish, the position of Senior Mobile Engineer. The company Pollfish, is a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Their mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. They work, at the moment, with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights...
... from more than 550M consumers.
We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Engineer to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We are looking for a senior cross platform mobile engineer (Android, iOS) who gets excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
-Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms
-Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods
-Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs.
-Experience in creating and supporting iOS and Android libraries/SDKs or apps
-Experience launching apps on different app stores
-Exposure to TDD and automated testing
-Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
-Experience working with design patterns
-Based on the knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy
-Experience with Swift and Kotlin
-Has done some really cool stuff and optionally has a Github profile to demonstrate them
-Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
Our Client offers
-Stock option plan
-An attractive salary package
-Employer sponsored health insurance plan
-Monthly coupons for personal groceries
-Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
-Healthy food, snacks and beverages
-Pleasing and flexible startup environment
-Part of an innovative tech company.
Are you interested?
If so, sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Job Description • Design, implement and maintain adequate reporting to monitor the company’s operations and performance • Analyse marketing and business metrics in order to provide ROI analysis of all online advertising campaigns • Build marketing dashboards to report key performance indicators • Monitor budget distribution and ensure that marketing budget is spend efficiently • Analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and...
... recommend website and campaign optimisations
• Research and implement new marketing strategies
Required Skills & Experience
• BSc/MSc in marketing, mathematics, statistics or any other related field
• Experience in any of the below: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook ads, Facebook Analytics, Twitter ads, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Media Buy campaigns
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
• Strong analytical, organisation skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Eagerness for continuous professional development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
• Competitive salary
• Performance related bonus
• Private health insurance
• Corporate pension fund
• Comprehensive relocation package if coming from abroad
Reference Number: JDGR1020 The position: We are looking for experienced Java Developers with a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and who will work with our team of talented engineers to develop XM’s enterprise suite of trading applications. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Building advanced back end applications on the Java platform • Following test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies • Reviewing...
... code of other developers
• Continuously monitoring and improving application reliability, and optimising performance
• Running unit testing and automation testing
• Contribution to system design and architecture
• Presenting ideas for system improvements
• BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
• At least 5 years of work experience in Java development
• Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
• Excellent understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures and multi-threading concepts
• Knowledge of REST API and web services implementation concepts
• Knowledge of Oracle & MySQL is considered a plus
• Work portfolio of open-source projects and technical blogs, working knowledge of C/C++ is considered a plus
• A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation
• Passion for back end applications
• Strong teamworking skills and interest in personal development
• Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
• Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!