Αγγελίες εργασίας για Administrator. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Administrator στην Ελλάδα!
Floridis SA, a Meat Processing Industry in Moschato, is looking for: IT Systems Administrator Job Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science (AEI or TEI) Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal Systems Administration (VM management Windows Server) Network Administration Knowledge and work experience on Bizerba products (if possible) Responsibility, punctuality, ability to work effectively in a team...
Μεγάλη ελληνική βιομηχανία με ηγετική θέση στην ελληνική αγορά (FMCG) επιθυμεί να προσλάβει για τις εγκαταστάσεις της στο Κορωπί IT Administrator Κύριες αρμοδιότητες: Υποστήριξη του Entersoft ERP περιβάλλοντος και των βάσεων δεδομένων της εταιρίας ώστε να εξασφαλίζεται...
[To send your CV please click here] www.grecotel.com
FAMAR AVE, a leading international service provider in health care industry with activities both in the Greek and the Western European area, seeks to recruit for its Head Office in Alimos: IS Infrastructure Administrator (Ref. ISIA_2018 1) The position holder will report to the IS Infrastructure Administrator for Greece and will be responsible for: Systems Administration Monitoring Provide 1st 2nd level support to users (Windows, Office, Outlook, Hardware...
MEET THE FUTURE Manpower on behalf of its client, a Business Software Company, leader in its field, is seeking for a highly motivated: Cloud System Administrator for Thessaloniki We are looking for a Cloud System Administrator to provision, install, configure, maintain, upgrade and manage our clients’ software, hardware networks and Cloud infrastructure. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate...
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
lmw is currently seeking a Back Office Administrator on behalf of a leading financial company. Responsibilities: Accumulate and proceed with legal
Η ΓεωΑνάλυση Α.Ε ζητά ΑΕ για τις κεντρικές της εγκαταστάσεις στη Θεσσαλονίκη, άτομο για μόνιμη απασχόληση για τη θέση του Linux system administrator με πολυετή εμπειρία Installation, fine tuning troubleshooting σε Slackware, CentOS και Debian servers. Προϋπηρεσία με δικτυακές εφαρμογές κάθε τύπου...
Agile Actors #learning is the Learning Ecosystem for the ambitious and talented tech professional. We develop and support our people to combine theory with
We are looking for the next member of our Office Management Team.The ideal candidate should be a fast learner, self starter with minimum supervision required
Do you want to work as a finance administrator, assisting the department's Head, in a strongly multicultural environment? Are you able to handle the everyday workload of a busy administrator? If the answer is yes and you know you will be an asset in a finance department, then we wait your application!benefitsInteresting work tasks assignments in an international companyOpportunity to work and develop within a dynamic teamPositive company cultureresponsibilitiesIn...
KSM Human Resources on behalf of its client, a global IT Service Provider is seeking to recruit an Oracle Datatabase Administrator Job description: Operation maintenance for Oracle database In charge of performance, integrity and security of a database System performance monitoring System tuning including SQL tuning Change management of tables and data model Data backup and recovery management Data analysis to find fraud attempt and strange transaction data...
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Senior IT System Engineer. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and IT infrastructure to ensure the highest level of their availability. Duties and Responsibilities • Provide Operational Support/Service/Preventive Maintenance for IT systems/Data Management Solutions including Servers...
... Storage, VMware, Backup and Archiving Software and products including but not limited to Citrix, VMware, Windows Systems, O365, Cloud, DR software, etc.
• Provide outstanding system support, monitor and optimize performance for hosted and non-hosted environments
• Aid in the support, evolution & direction for virtualization & hosting
• Define, implement and assess system reporting and monitoring needs
• Provide Citrix XenApp support and administration
• Provide General Windows Administration, including Active Directory and Group Policy management
• Support Microsoft O365 architecture and administration
• Identify automation opportunities and leverage PowerShell to realize them
• Automate software deployment and workstation recovery, while improving user support using Microsoft SCCM
• Manage and respond to datacenter, remote locations, and end user related alerts
• Support the planning, testing and implementation of Disaster Recovery plans
• Provide Datacenter management and Administration
• Provide assistance and advice to business users in the troubleshooting and effective use of their IT equipment
• Run the Incident management lifecycle: investigation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, follow-up, and related documentation and communication to reduce the likelihood of the issue persisting in the future
• Respond to and provide evidence for IT audits
• Participate in in-house or multi-party Projects to deliver new IT systems or optimized infrastructure architecture and write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, architecture design, testing reports, administrator manuals etc.
• Create documentation and educational materials to eliminate reoccurring issues and help ensure new technologies are successfully deployed to business users
• Identify and evaluate new or trending technologies to solve specific business needs
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Senior Software Analyst / Developer, who will be responsible for monitoring, supporting and otherwise ensuring the successful and efficient every-day operation of business critical IT systems, with secondary responsibility the participation in in-house or multi-party project teams tasked with the Technical Analysis, Requirements Specifications, Testing and/or Development phases of...
... various IT projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work in a team with other database developers, .NET experts, business analysts and system engineers to support the operation, troubleshooting and development of business critical IT systems
• Administer, troubleshoot and maintain existing SQL databases
• Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level user support of the Company ERP and CRM systems
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify changes needed in existing applications to meet current or future user requirements
• Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
• Analyze data contained in the central SQL databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
• Review query performance and implement optimizations
• Write complex SQL code for data handling and reporting and conduct SQL code reviews to ensure best practices are followed
• Produce data models to visualize database structure
• Make recommendations on optimizing custom applications e.g. a number of MS-Access data capture systems for car reservations that need to be migrated into a central SQL repository.
• Assist in the Project initiation and Requirement Analysis Phases of new IT projects to identify requirements related to people, processes and technology and support the ensuing Technical Design
• Participate in workshops with subject matter experts, users, vendors and other 3rd parties in order to validate operational requirements & functional specifications and to ensure the design meets the business requirements
• Write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, design, testing reports, user/administrator manuals etc.
• Participate in the execution and documentation of UAT and SIT tests
Back Office Administrator / German Speaker (ADM 2611), Thessaloniki Description: A Greek leading raw material industry, with great export activities worldwide, seeks to fulfill the position of Back Office Administrator, regarding the excellent support and service of its German-speaking clients. The Role: The suitable candidate (male or female) will be responsible for the overall support and service of the German-speaking clients of the company, by written –...
AMD Telecom, the global SMS Voice connectivity provider launched the new brandRoutee, a Web API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins. Our global...