Αγγελίες εργασίας για According. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα According στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a leading company operating in the food production sector. The selected candidate will be in charge of the plant, directing, planning and coordinating the manufacturing activities in order to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of quality products, as well as managing and overseeing all functions within the plant. Holding full P&L responsibility, including development of the annual budget, implementation of goals and monitoring...
... of plant's performance.
Directs production, ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards, according to company's guidelines.
Prepares and submits operating reports to the management, regarding current production status and recommendations for improvements in efficiency.
Supervises the manufacture and packaging procedures and oversees the proper implementation of the purchasing, shipment, storing and distribution policies and procedures for raw materials and finished goods.
Develops and implements cost reduction initiatives using technologies, best practices and efficiency analysis.
Ensures compliance of the plant’s operations with the corporate policy and the local regulations, while developing, implementing and maintaining standards along with the quality assurance department.
Participates in the continuous improvement of all product and production processes, by collaborating with the R&D department and by proposing and implementing solutions and improvements.
Participates in the Health, Safety and Environment Committee and reviews the actions and the materialization course of the management systems of Labor Health, Safety and Environment.
Responsible for the continuous development of the direct reporting team and for establishing succession plans in all key positions of the plant.
Our client is a dynamic Greek company in the fast moving consumer goods sector, operating its production unit in Northern Greece. The role will be based both in Komotini and Athens. The right incumbent will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the sales and marketing plan that best optimizes the corporate targets and objectives. Develops, implements and controls, upon management approval, the marketing and sales strategy and allocates...
... the sales budget accordingly.
Liaises with Key Opinion Leaders and business partners in order to promote the company's name and reputation.
Develops press materials & media plans and monitors the organization of congressional activities.
Keeps abreast on developments in the pharmaceutical field, especially in the area of his responsibility, by closely monitoring competition and recommends strategies to increase sales and product awareness.
Leads and supports the sales force towards the achievement of the sales targets.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Engineer in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department. The jobholder will...
... be responsible for:
Providing expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems related to Windows and Active Directory
Resolving highly-complex technical issues, conducting advanced research, and identifying product/service innovations
Interacting with all other Information Technology personnel to identify and correct issues
Designing the Windows environment; Performing system administration, installation, problem isolation, and resolution on Windows and Active Directory systems
Deploying, maintaining, and managing Windows systems in a virtual environment such as VMwarePerforming capacity planning for Windows, Windows applications and Active Directory systems and services
Anticipating growth demands and responds with action plans accordingly
Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Providing coaching to other team members whenever required
Performing additional job duties as required
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
Elsa Silgan Metal Packaging S.A, the leading manufacturing company, subsidiary of a multibillion Revenue American Listed Company, is currently recruiting the role of Production Supervisor. The primary activity of the company is the production of metal containers. It is the market leader in Greece serving the biggest International and Local Customers mainly in the food and chemical sector, though its two factory side. Main Duties Achieve planned output according...
... to specifications.
Record operational or production data.
Submit reports on performance and progress.
Prepare the weekly manpower schedule and adjust daily as necessary.
Lead the daily meeting with quality and production planning.
Set weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to production personnel.
Monitor the smooth operation of the production equipment to ensure
proper functioning and highest efficiency.
Contribute in resolving production problems or equipment malfunctions.
Supervise the line operators and develop training plans.
Review best practices with the Production Manager and suggest improvements
Participate in the Group’s projects.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Requirement Analyst in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The jobholder...
... is responsible for:
Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
Developing requirements specifications according to guidelines
Understanding software development lifecycle and payments processing
Taking part in sessions/ meetings in order to better understand business needs and be able to document them
Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
Working in cooperation with various teams in the IT organization such as developers, architects test analysts and project managers
Performing additional job duties as required
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility