Αγγελίες εργασίας για Abroad. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Abroad στην Ελλάδα!
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world's top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 800 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense...
... Construction and Infrastructure.
Our company seeks to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide support to the IT team. The role reports to the IT Manager and is based in Athens, Greece.
Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from internal customers regarding IT issues and queries;
Logs all incidents and requests in the Incident Management Tool from identification through resolution;
Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware;
Escalate to other IT teams and engage other service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of ability or responsibility;
Follow up to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete;
Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
Maintain a high degree of customer service and an end-to-end customer experience through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with professional attitude for all support queries and requests.
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;