Αγγελίες εργασίας για Ability. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Ability στην Ελλάδα!
Responsible for: Order pickers, warehouseman keepers, service technicians Function: Ongoing management and operation of the logistics site with the object of supplying orders to the Company’s customers their orders punctually, in the quantity, quality, on time and according to a defined budget. What the candidate should be able to do: Responsible for inventory, determining inventory policy, inventory design, equipping and subsequent daily follow-up...
... of the various inventory items
Responsibility for the warehouse, including operation and daily management control
Responsibility for proper labour relations on the site according to the job descriptions of each of the employees, while maintaining employee safety and welfare
Writing working procedures and work routines from the logistic and purchasing standpoint
Professional assistance and direction of his direct subordinates
Responsibility for the building, equipment and on-site inventory
Close follow-up of the logistics budget and economy saving
On-the-ground labor recruitment at the warehouse during pressure seasons.
The job is to be carried out principally at the logistics site, and will be divided between 30% administration, 20% in the field at customers and suppliers, and 50% on the site.
Logistics: making daily site tours to check the following
Visibility of the trucks
Monitoring of the site appearance and good repair of the building and equipment
Visibility of site employees, punctual arrival, full attendance
Holding express daily morning meetings
Retaining a high quality of the site’s appearance during times of routine and at peak periods
Daily compliance control with budget targets and order approvals in the SAP system
Weekly reports on packing efficiency, efficiency of distribution, inventory
Control of the service level provided by the site employees to internal and external customers of the Company
Warehousing according to the Company’s procedures (no open-weather storage)
Monthly stocktaking including checking on a test basis and control of FIFO management
Recycling and destruction – no accumulation of products slated for destruction
Site preparation for outside agencies and authorities: the municipality, firefighting department, police
Purchasing: Seeking local suppliers and signing working agreements with them
Designing working procedures of the internal interfaces with purchasing (material and service orders procedure)
Maintaining daily contact with the purchasing and planning in Israel and designing working procedures with them
Handling the entire import chain
Logistics Warehouse setup
Compliance with budget targets
Qualitative, quantitative and punctual order supply
University degree preferably in Economics and Logistics, Industrial Management
Minimum 5 years’ of experience in managing a logistic site in FMCG
Familiarity with purchasing and importing procedures
Experience in management and negotiating procedures
Capable of organization and management
Ability to plan in the medium–and long-term, orderly, and authoritative
Service-minded and able to cope with pressure
Broad system overview
Flexible and willing to work long and arduous hours, able to cope with awkward and diverse situations
Job Description: To organize the intragroup meetings (monthly reports, legal team meetings, financial team meetings, budget hearings, etc) To keep the clear and detailed Minutes of such meetings and perform the sufficient follow up of the tasks execution To organize the external meetings and presentations of the Group To organize meetings with my participation and manage my working schedule in an efficient way To do the traveling arrangements To do the...
... translations from Greek to English oral and written
The fluent English and Greek
The sufficient experience as a Personal Assistant in the organizations of decent size (for PAs from small organization takes too long to understand the way big organization functions)
The ability to keep the top level of confidentiality in working matters
The managerial experience of a small team (3+ people) is an advantage
Legal educational background is an advantage
Great organizational skills and devotion to the work
Attractive remuneration package
Opportunity to develop skills and knowledge
Dynamic and constantly growing environment
Based in Thessaloniki
More info: actionline.gr
Send your CV: email@example.com
ADAPTIT SA, a leading system integrator and provider of telecom network infrastructure equipment in the European Region is looking to hire: Telecom Engineer Position code: TE-0220 Responsibilities: • Design, implementation, commissioning and support of advanced telecommunication systems. • Problem resolution, consulting, remote administration and maintenance of customer telecommunication applications and infrastructure. • Develop test plans...
... implementation plans, and project timelines for various telecommunication projects.
• University/College (BS/MS) Degree in Telecommunications Science or other relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute. Master’s Degree will be considered as a major plus. Telephony and network certifications (SSCP, CCNA, WCNA) will be considered also as a major plus.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in a service provider environment
• Strong knowledge of all modern communication technologies through IP (VoIP, SIP, H323, IPPBXs, CPEs, GWs, IADs, SBCs, IMS, etc) and all telecommunication network connectivity (PSTN, ISDN, PBX, xDSL, SS7, etc)
• Strong knowledge of data and IP infrastructure (Routing, Firewall, ACL, TCP/IP, WLAN, etc)
• Familiarity with Linux type systems and command line configuration.
• Familiarity with Scripting, Databases, XML, SNMP.
• Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
• Good coordination, organization and communication skills.
• Ability on working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to new technologies and tools.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to successfully present technical information.
• Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
• Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
A dynamic career path & a competitive benefits package are offered. To apply for this position please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by citing the position code.
Plastic Injection Tooling Engineer On behalf of our Limassol based client, a company that is developing, producing and exporting consumer goods to + 50 countries, we are looking for an experienced Plastic Injection Tooling Engineer. Job description: -Design of 3D plastic parts for assembly -Design and construction of high precision injection molds -Repair & Maintenance of existing molds -Testing of molds on injection machines and setting up with optimal...
... production settings
-Testing and fine-tuning of parts until they meet dimensional, functional, aesthetic and production cost requirements
-Communication with internal engineers from R&D and the company’s team for the development of new products
-Management and coordination of external teams for any outsourced work with regular visits abroad when needed for personal supervision
-Development and management of an in house workshop team with technicians and engineers
-Training of new Engineers in mold know-how and plastic injection machines
-BSc in Engineering or any other relevant field
-10+ years of professional experience in the field of injection tool making
-Experience with slide mechanisms and hot runners
-Excellent knowledge of CAD and CAM software such as Autodesk Inventor and EdgeCam
-Expertise in the operation of CNC machines, EDM’s, Lathes, Grinders, Milling machines, and other relevant equipment
-Excellent knowledge of injection machine’s operation, plastic processing parameters, and troubleshooting
-Team Spirit, ability to work independently and under pressure
-Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Pollfish, the position of Senior Mobile Engineer. The company Pollfish, is a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Their mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. They work, at the moment, with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights...
... from more than 550M consumers.
We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Engineer to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We are looking for a senior cross platform mobile engineer (Android, iOS) who gets excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
-Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms
-Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods
-Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs.
-Experience in creating and supporting iOS and Android libraries/SDKs or apps
-Experience launching apps on different app stores
-Exposure to TDD and automated testing
-Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
-Experience working with design patterns
-Based on the knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy
-Experience with Swift and Kotlin
-Has done some really cool stuff and optionally has a Github profile to demonstrate them
-Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
Our Client offers
-Stock option plan
-An attractive salary package
-Employer sponsored health insurance plan
-Monthly coupons for personal groceries
-Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
-Healthy food, snacks and beverages
-Pleasing and flexible startup environment
-Part of an innovative tech company.
Are you interested?
If so, sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
we urgently need domestic workers as driver, babysitter and cook, we are located in the USA. requirement AGE: 21-55 YEARS, primary school for elementary school. Availability for work within one month. RESPONSIBLE, HONEST, WORKERS do not have to have a criminal record. and must be good with children, most have at least a year of experience in selected field Employees are requested for the following positions. Driver, cook, nanny, home help, gardener...
Employment Opportunities Home help, nannies, drivers and other domestic workers We hire domestic help, someone who works very well in the house and takes care of children, we employ both men and women, we also need a gardener, a security guard and a tutor, Benefits: salary plus bonus, free accommodation, Requirements: Age: 21-58 years, primary education, at least one year experience, relocation availability Interested individuals should be ready...
Our client a company in the market of Signage, Digital Printings and Promotional Items wishes to hire a Production Manager in Albania Production Manager’s Responsibilities Oversees the production process, drawing up a production schedule. Ensures that the production is cost effective. Decides what resources are required. Drafts a timescale for the job. Estimates costs and set the quality standards. Monitors the production processes and adjust schedules...
... as needed.
Is responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
Monitors product standards and implement quality control programs.
Liaises among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
Ensures that health and safety guidelines are followed.
Supervises and motivate a team of workers.
Reviews worker performance.
Identifies training needs.
Proven experience as production manager.
Deep knowledge of production management.
Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
Outstanding communication ability.
Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
Attention to detail.
Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Our client, a trusted company based in Tirana, Albania with a strong presence in the market of Signage, Digital Printings and Promotional Items, is currently looking for a Production Manager. Job Description -Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule -Ensure that the production is cost-effective -Decide what resources are required -Draft a timescale for the job -Estimate costs and sets the quality standards -Monitor the production...
... processes and adjust schedules as needed
-Maintenance of equipment
-Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs
-Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
-Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
-Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
-Supervise and motivate a team of workers
-Review worker performance
-Identify training needs
- 2+ years of proven experience as production director
-Deep knowledge of production management
-Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
-Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
-Experience in reporting on key production metrics
-Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
-Outstanding communication ability
-Excellent organizational and leadership skills
-Attention to detail
-Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
-Fluent in English
Our client offers
-Attractive salary (Salary starts from 2000€ net )
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Job Description • Design, implement and maintain adequate reporting to monitor the company’s operations and performance • Analyse marketing and business metrics in order to provide ROI analysis of all online advertising campaigns • Build marketing dashboards to report key performance indicators • Monitor budget distribution and ensure that marketing budget is spend efficiently • Analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and...
... recommend website and campaign optimisations
• Research and implement new marketing strategies
Required Skills & Experience
• BSc/MSc in marketing, mathematics, statistics or any other related field
• Experience in any of the below: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook ads, Facebook Analytics, Twitter ads, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Media Buy campaigns
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
• Strong analytical, organisation skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Eagerness for continuous professional development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
• Competitive salary
• Performance related bonus
• Private health insurance
• Corporate pension fund
• Comprehensive relocation package if coming from abroad
Reference Number: JDGR1020 The position: We are looking for experienced Java Developers with a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and who will work with our team of talented engineers to develop XM’s enterprise suite of trading applications. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Building advanced back end applications on the Java platform • Following test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies • Reviewing...
... code of other developers
• Continuously monitoring and improving application reliability, and optimising performance
• Running unit testing and automation testing
• Contribution to system design and architecture
• Presenting ideas for system improvements
• BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
• At least 5 years of work experience in Java development
• Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
• Excellent understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures and multi-threading concepts
• Knowledge of REST API and web services implementation concepts
• Knowledge of Oracle & MySQL is considered a plus
• Work portfolio of open-source projects and technical blogs, working knowledge of C/C++ is considered a plus
• A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation
• Passion for back end applications
• Strong teamworking skills and interest in personal development
• Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
• Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Our client a supermarket chain in Albania, wishes to hire a Retail Sales Manager. The role: Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Manager oversees all commercial activities of the organization ensuring that it maximizes all opportunities for profit generation. Key Responsibilities Organizes all stores operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel. Supervises and guide staff towards maximum performance. Prepares and controls the stores’ budget...
... aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency.
Monitors stock levels and purchases and ensures they stay within budget.
Deals with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation.
Inspects the areas in the stores and resolve any issues that might arise.
Plans and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
Keeps abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the stores.
Analyzes sales and revenue reports and makes forecasts.
Ensures the stores fulfil all legal health and safety guidelines.
Degree in Business Administration/Management or related business/public administration field is preferred.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership/management position.
Experience on management of trade center is a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a very high standard in English.
Please send your resume by email mentioning job title.
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a member company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 27 countries such as France...
... Taiwan, Russia, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ireland, Malta United Kingdom, Hungary, Italy etc. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA brand philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
We are looking for a Business Applications & Database Specialist for developing and supporting the Business Applications of the company.
The job holder:
Supports and develops Business Applications (ERP, CRM)
Maintains and supports Microsoft SQL Server
Works with BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting Tools
Provides quality and prompt service to internal customers - employees
qmetric HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of its client, a well-established company, leader in its field of operations, the position of System Administrator The position: The selected candidate will be part of an established IT Department and in case you are selected, you will be based in Thessaloniki and your main duties will include: -Installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks -Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting...
-Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
-Managing individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
-Providing user support.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
-3-5 years of experience in systems administration / databases / network administration
-Working experience on Microsoft Active Directory / domain administration (users’ rights, groups, policies)
-Working knowledge of VMWare virtualization technology
-Experience with database systems – MS SQL Server, MySQL
-Experience with enterprise backup systems, such as BackupExec, NetBackup or equivalent
-Comfortable with Unix/Linux systems, scripting and automation tools
-Comfortable with configuring Cisco devices
-IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields is a plus
-Knowledge of CMS administration (Joomla/WordPress) is considered an asset
-Methodical and results-oriented
-Analytical & problem – solving skills
-Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
-Eager to learn new technologies
-Team spirit and ability to cooperate effectively.
Our Client offers:
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
-A competitive salary, plus a private health insurance program
-Work in a dynamic environment with great potential
-Personal and professional development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Are you thrilled by the prospect of advancing your already successful career and developing professionally in a well-established company, leader in its field?
If so, sent your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Do you like to discover new destinations, fascinating people and customs? Large and rapidly developed holding, looking for colleagues for a summer job in Greece! We are searching for 25 Representatives in Chalkidiki, Crete, Thasos, Zakynthos, and Corfu. The job involves going to Greece for a period of about 5 months (during the May-October season). Coordinates the transfer to the airport's tourists to resorts and carries out tourist programs with...
Tour representatives may be 'on-call' 24 hours a day.
Prepares informative material for tourists
Provides information to the group, both before and during the program
Resolving conflict with clients
Referring complaints and problems to senior management
Specialized training in the field of tourism, seminars, and excursions
Monthly fixed income insurance plus significant bonuses according to results
Certificate of successful completion of international practice
Tour operator will pay the cost of transport, accommodation, and meals in Greece (throughout the activity).
Excellent knowledge of Romanian or Polish or Bulgarian or Serbian + English or Greek language
Category B driving license & good driving skills
Communication skills (both oral and written)
Listening and negotiation skills
Friendly and approachable manner problem-solving
Planning and organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment