Δείτε όλες τις αγγελίες εργασίας από justjobs.gr
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well...
... as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit www.tomsofmaine.com.
If you can make a difference and would like to help shape the future and share the success of this dynamic organization, apply to Colgate-Palmolive now.
We are looking for a:
based in our premises in Athens
The appointee will report directly to the Customer Development Manager and will be working closely with the Customer Development & Retail Marketing team on supporting and coordinating both teams.
Maintaining the Store Tracking Tool
Updating the Volumetrics Files for New Products
Artwork adaptation for customer leaflets
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Position Requirements The position of Information Security GRC Consultant EU is a position within...
... the Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office Information Security organization, ensuring regional GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Awareness related projects successful delivery.
More specifically, the job holder:
Supports the Head of Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk in the development of Information Security strategic plans and defining the tactical initiatives necessary to achieve strategic goals related to information security in the respective country
Ensures that all external information security requirements for the external legal and regulatory mandates are embedded in the IS Control Framework
Ensures a strong understanding of potential IS risks and threat landscape
Records risk activities and issues in GRC tool, follows up on issues and reports assessment results and risk ratings to the appropriate level
Reviews periodically the risk process for continuous improvements in the process to ensure the most effective and efficient process is implemented
Analyzes business requirements and determines overall training strategy
Develops and deploys training programs to address security violations, industry trends, and updates in regards to laws, regulations, policies, and business processes
Maintains the IS policy framework, ensuring ongoing accuracy and applicability
Identifies new business requirements or industry trends, analyzes business impact, and makes policy framework adjustments when necessary
Drafts and gains approval for new IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
Στο πλαίσιο άμεσης ανάπτυξης του Τομέα Τηλεφωνικής Εξυπηρέτησης & Προώθησης, η NEW SIA GREECE S.A. αναζητά υποψηφίους για πλήρη απασχόληση (8ωρη). Η SIA ηγείται σε ευρωπαϊκό επίπεδο στον σχεδιασμό, τη δημιουργία και την διαχείριση τεχνολογικών υποδομών και υπηρεσιών...
... για Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα, Κεντρικές Τράπεζες, Ιδιωτικές Επιχειρήσεις και Δημόσιο Τομέα στους τομείς πληρωμών, καρτών, υπηρεσιών δικτύου κεφαλαιαγορών και τηλεφωνικών κέντρων εξυπηρέτησης, παρέχοντας υπηρεσίες σε πάνω από 50 χώρες και έχει προσφάτως αναλάβει το σύνολο των εργασιών της εταιρίας First Data Hellas.
Η τηλεφωνική εξυπηρέτηση θα είναι ο βασικός ρόλος του υπάλληλου ενώ η τηλεφωνική προώθηση ασφαλιστικών και τραπεζοασφαλιστικών προϊόντων/υπηρεσιών θα είναι επί μέρους ρόλος.
Προφίλ Θέσης και Καθήκοντα Εργασίας
Τηλεφωνική εξυπηρέτηση πελατών σε κυλιόμενο ωράριο 24/7
Διαχείριση εισερχομένων και εξερχόμενων κλήσεων
Τηλεφωνική προώθηση ασφαλιστικών και τραπεζοασφαλιστικών προϊόντων/υπηρεσιών σε υφιστάμενο πελατολόγιο
Ενημέρωση συστημάτων με στοιχεία πελατών και Διαχείριση ηλεκτρονικών αιτημάτων πελατών
Ο Όμιλος ΑΛΦΑ ΒΗΤΑ ΒΑΣΙΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ, είναι μία από τις μεγαλύτερες αλυσίδες στο χώρο εμπορίας τροφίμων, με 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise
Ο Όμιλος ΑΛΦΑ ΒΗΤΑ ΒΑΣΙΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ, είναι μία από τις μεγαλύτερες αλυσίδες στο χώρο εμπορίας τροφίμων, με 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise καταστήματα και πάνω από 14 000 εργαζόμενους. Είναι μέλος του Ομίλου Ahold Delhaize που αποτελείται από 21 εταιρίες σε 3 ηπείρους...
... (11 χώρες), 375 000 εργαζόμενους και απολαμβάνει την εμπιστοσύνη περισσότερων από 50 εκατομμύρια πελατών κάθε εβδομάδα.
Συμμετέχει στο σχεδιασμό και την εφαρμογή του επικοινωνιακού και προωθητικού πλάνου, είτε για τα Own Brands και τις κατηγορίες έμφασης της ΑΒ σε ATL/BTL, είτε για τη βασική επικοινωνία της μάρκας (UVP)
Συμβάλλει στη διαμόρφωση των εικαστικών των συσκευασιών του portfolio των Own Brands σύμφωνα με τη στρατηγική τοποθέτηση της κάθε μάρκας
Διαχειρίζεται και παρακολουθεί το ετήσιο budget
Διαχειρίζεται το day-to-day business με agencies, συνεργάτες και προμηθευτές για την υλοποίηση του επικοινωνιακού και προωθητικού πλάνου
Παρακολουθεί τις τάσεις της αγοράς με στόχο την αναζήτηση καινοτόμων προτάσεων για την ανάδειξη και την επικοινωνία των ιδιαίτερων προϊόντων της ΑΒ
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The job holder is responsible for the planning, analysis, design and implementation...
... of business applications and process improvements. Assignments include identifying, analyzing and developing e-Commerce systems; assisting in guiding business system practices, working on complex companywide system integration projects.
Coordinates e-Commerce projects and initiatives related to products which support the overall web and mobile experience
Acts as a liaison between different teams (IT, Business group, BI, Retail Operations, Logistics, Customer Experience) to tackle business challenges
Solves difficult business questions deriving insights from data and presenting solutions in a logical and convincing way
Derives qualitative insights through a deep understanding of customer touch-points including customer reviews & feedback, site metrics and competitive analysis to create compelling improvement in the customer journey
Acts as a cross-functional partner with digital marketing, brand marketing, site merchandising and web operations, measuring channel performance and creating new digital initiatives
Performs QA audits and site monitoring
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Project Manager, who will be responsible for managing resources, schedules,
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Senior IT System Engineer. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and IT infrastructure to ensure the highest level of their availability. Duties and Responsibilities • Provide Operational Support/Service/Preventive Maintenance for IT systems/Data Management Solutions including Servers...
... Storage, VMware, Backup and Archiving Software and products including but not limited to Citrix, VMware, Windows Systems, O365, Cloud, DR software, etc.
• Provide outstanding system support, monitor and optimize performance for hosted and non-hosted environments
• Aid in the support, evolution & direction for virtualization & hosting
• Define, implement and assess system reporting and monitoring needs
• Provide Citrix XenApp support and administration
• Provide General Windows Administration, including Active Directory and Group Policy management
• Support Microsoft O365 architecture and administration
• Identify automation opportunities and leverage PowerShell to realize them
• Automate software deployment and workstation recovery, while improving user support using Microsoft SCCM
• Manage and respond to datacenter, remote locations, and end user related alerts
• Support the planning, testing and implementation of Disaster Recovery plans
• Provide Datacenter management and Administration
• Provide assistance and advice to business users in the troubleshooting and effective use of their IT equipment
• Run the Incident management lifecycle: investigation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, follow-up, and related documentation and communication to reduce the likelihood of the issue persisting in the future
• Respond to and provide evidence for IT audits
• Participate in in-house or multi-party Projects to deliver new IT systems or optimized infrastructure architecture and write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, architecture design, testing reports, administrator manuals etc.
• Create documentation and educational materials to eliminate reoccurring issues and help ensure new technologies are successfully deployed to business users
• Identify and evaluate new or trending technologies to solve specific business needs
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Senior Software Analyst / Developer, who will be responsible for monitoring, supporting and otherwise ensuring the successful and efficient every-day operation of business critical IT systems, with secondary responsibility the participation in in-house or multi-party project teams tasked with the Technical Analysis, Requirements Specifications, Testing and/or Development phases of...
... various IT projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work in a team with other database developers, .NET experts, business analysts and system engineers to support the operation, troubleshooting and development of business critical IT systems
• Administer, troubleshoot and maintain existing SQL databases
• Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level user support of the Company ERP and CRM systems
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify changes needed in existing applications to meet current or future user requirements
• Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
• Analyze data contained in the central SQL databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
• Review query performance and implement optimizations
• Write complex SQL code for data handling and reporting and conduct SQL code reviews to ensure best practices are followed
• Produce data models to visualize database structure
• Make recommendations on optimizing custom applications e.g. a number of MS-Access data capture systems for car reservations that need to be migrated into a central SQL repository.
• Assist in the Project initiation and Requirement Analysis Phases of new IT projects to identify requirements related to people, processes and technology and support the ensuing Technical Design
• Participate in workshops with subject matter experts, users, vendors and other 3rd parties in order to validate operational requirements & functional specifications and to ensure the design meets the business requirements
• Write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, design, testing reports, user/administrator manuals etc.
• Participate in the execution and documentation of UAT and SIT tests
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Claims & Insurance Manager. Reporting to the COO, the selected incumbent will be responsible to manage Claims and other Insurance resolution services in order to support customers across Greece. S/he will also be responsible for providing accurate, reliable, and timely monthly financial reporting of the damage/claims open-status and recovery status damage reports, receivables...
... and provision calculations. In addition the Claims & Insurance Manager will be responsible for the day to day functioning of the Claims department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervising and facilitating direct reports
• Processing of accident and loss reports
• Appointing assessors and settling third party claims
• Correspondence with customers and third parties
• Arranging excess funds to customers
• Invoicing and collecting reimbursement of repair costs from third parties and insurers
• Negotiating settlements from third parties
• Creating and distributing monthly reports on claims statistics and status of receivables
• Liaison with collaborative lawyers on ongoing status of major claims, new cases assignment, out of court settlements
• Make arrangements with Stolen cars and Total Loss cars (Auctions, Sales, Write off procedures)
• Manage the vehicle insurance process
• Manage Issues of Insurance Certificates
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Project Manager, who will be responsible for managing resources, schedules, risks, and potential impacts of changes for project stakeholders. Duties and Responsibilities • Ensure the successful initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closing of Projects under the guidance of PMO • Keep constantly updated and complete project documentation including project charter, time-plan...
... resource utilization levels, correspondence, vendor contracts, purchase orders and progress reports
• Keep timely project progress reports to PMO and top management
• Use best-in-class project management techniques to achieve project goals on time, while managing risk and changes
• Responsible for writing the Project Charter and obtaining consensus and approval from stakeholders regarding project deadlines and objectives
• Work with the PMO, IT and other departments to coordinate appropriate resources for projects
• Develop and maintain a baseline project plan and its iterations on MS Project and in-house Project Management Tools
• Manage potential impacts of project scope changes including but not limited to technical and functional requirements, business requirements etc and make relevant recommendations for necessary actions
• Conduct project team meetings and communicate the meeting minutes including tasking, issues tracking, action items, and follow-ups between meetings
• Manage vendors and sub-contractors towards project goals
• Manage project procurements running the entire circle from purchase order definition to cost approval, until delivery
• Responsible for risk planning including risk identification and quantification while recommending and implementing the appropriate risk mitigation actions
Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical company. Reporting directly to the Head of Clinical Research, the right incumbent will be responsible for conducting high quality clinical trials within the scheduled time and in accordance with protocols and companies policies. Planning and conducting high quality clinical trials in accordance with protocols, procedures and national regulations/requirements Obtaining site selection, Monitor and Investigator...
... meetings, site initiations, monitoring site recruitment performance, trial supplies management, data cleaning activities, close-out and archiving
Educating / re-training site staff in trial conduct
Identifying sites with adequate resources and highly qualified staff within trial conduct
Cooperate effectively with the following departments: Clinical Research, Quality and Training Specialist, Data Management
Collaborating closely with local business units to ensure effective placement of trials and sharing of customer information
Maintaining current knowledge of therapeutic areas, SOP/s and ICH GCP guidelines
Participating in and making an effective contribution to the clinical research organization and cross functional project groups within the company
Our client is a leading company operating in the financial services industry. The selected candidate will: Participate in a large transformation project which aims to restructure the Core IT systems using the Service Oriented Architecture approach. Review and integrate all technical requirements, including scalability, performance, recoverability, maintainability, operability, and availability requirements. Review and integrate the architecture requirements...
... for the development, runtime, and operations architectures.
Make proposals regarding hardware, network products, system software and integration patterns.
Head the development, runtime, and operations architecture and infrastructure analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the solution accomplishes the requirements. When required, work with the application teams on these tasks.
Conduct performance engineering-related activities such as performance modeling, forecasting, testing, and tuning.
Control the design, build, parameterization and test of all architecture components/solutions (e.g., development, runtime and operations architecture solutions).
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos
Ο πελάτης μας είναι πολυεθνικός ελληνικός όμιλος, με παραγωγική και εμπορική δραστηριότητα στο καταναλωτικό κλάδο, στην Ελλάδα και το εξωτερικό και με
Our client is a major maritime company operating in the wet and dry sector, seeking to hire a qualified Technical Superintendent responsible for all technical and operational related issues. Main responsibilities Ensure all vessels comply with International safety management (ISM), classification society rules and international regulations. Planning and execution of repairs and maintenance during dry docking Working closely with the Operations Superintendents...